Miamimuttonman Report 8/23/12 Mixed bag Catch / Key largo

2»

Replies

• lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,222 Officer
    peacock killers

a5bd0d3e.jpg

your just mad cuz were not together anymore

1aa03b5a.jpg
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • Lone DrifterLone Drifter Posts: 639 Officer
    Low Boy it's too late meng ! You're out of the closet and standing by the phone ? No fat chick neighbors are gonna save you now ! :grin

f230696b.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2f387399.jpg
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • Thread-MinatorThread-Minator Posts: 223 Officer
    troll-18.gif

Low Boy how does it feel to be told OFFICIALLY that you have always been the troll, googan, crybaby and a low life sweetie ? One would think even a **** car accident victim would be smart enough to go away or say goodbye etc...
    itsallreallyhappeningp1.gif
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    troll-18.gif

Low Boy how does it feel to be told OFFICIALLY that you have always been the troll, googan, crybaby and a low life sweetie ? One would think even a **** car accident victim would be smart enough to go away or say goodbye etc...

that was a great movie when I was a jit.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    70043bf6.jpg
    snookyj wrote: »
    Nice job Benny!!!

Enough Lowe Boy, you're nothing but troll and always have been, post a fishing report for once you googan. I'm not gonna ban you because i could care less what you post on here, but it honestly gets annoying and i hate babysitting, GROW UP and GO FISHING!!!!/SIZE

BOY you seem to like posting naked men pics ! Please stop your looking weirder by the second. I would like to remind you of your unfortunate reality Ice Hole. Read the OFFICIAL MODERATOR QUOTE ABOVE ! Bold and large print on key words you should focus on, concentrate when you read this. Maybe read it over and over and over.....:idiot

ANNOYING look in the mirror and repeat !
    That's only 1 persons opinion Gepetto

Before:
    263afcc3.jpg

After:

4b7ef9cb.jpg
    lmfao!
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    4b7ef9cb.jpg[/QUOTE]

Wow you're quite a fisherman !

I think it's time to back away slowly HA... Are those goldfish from pet supermarket ?
    lmfao!

Soon Hialeah will be counterfeiting yellow grunts for yellow tails...........I can see it now: MiamiGruntMan Reports: Current to the north, 55 feet, drop some speedos and got some monster yellow grunts

Is anyone going to Lone Drifters show tonight? heard he's on the main stage

IMG_1599_2.jpg
    Your vacation pics down Cayo Hueso ?

You go on ahead and enjoy your Cayo Hueso night life sweetie ! This isn't that type of Forum if you are looking for a boyfriend to see the sights try needledi*.com puto ! :grin
    Later Shoe Shine Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

sent from Super Pimps I-Pad:
    nice outfit Lone Drifter.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    You sounding lil sweet HA ?
  • MoganSlayaMoganSlaya Posts: 131 Officer
    Those are some nice roncas HA.......

Assembly Solutions LLC
    "solving ALL your assembly needs"
    Put down the instructions....and call for a qoute!
    305-815-3886
  • miami muttonmiami mutton Posts: 1,130 Officer
    check these out http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/3227764279.html
    MoganSlaya wrote: »
  • on deckon deck Posts: 653 Officer
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    That's only 1 persons opinion Gepetto

Before:
    263afcc3.jpg

After:

4b7ef9cb.jpg

OK...Low boy you are part of the reason I never go back to my home town of Miami..but..that is some funny chit...
  • MwoodMwood Posts: 75 Deckhand
    on deck wrote: »
    OK...Low boy you are part of the reason I never go back to my home town of Miami..but..that is some funny chit...

:Agree. :rotflmao
    Team Penny-Less

Like us on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/TeamPennyLess
    MoganSlaya wrote: »

thanks. we had to use the heavy tackle for those. Rick used the fish to feed his Haitian neighbors.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • superfishsuperfish Posts: 112 Officer
    4b7ef9cb.jpg

I think it's time to back away slowly HA... Are those goldfish from pet supermarket ?[/QUOTE]

I've never seen anybody post a pic of yellow rubies let alone smile about it,better go to Bennies craigslist posting and see a real fisherman post Miami Googan THAT IS A DISGRACE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD CAPT GRUNT
    superfish wrote: »

I think it's time to back away slowly HA... Are those goldfish from pet supermarket ?

I've never seen anybody post a pic of yellow rubies let alone smile about it,better go to Bennies craigslist posting and see a real fisherman post Miami Googan THAT IS A DISGRACE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD CAPT GRUNT[/QUOTE]

right. of course I want to hire a reef ****, that fishes on other people's boats, and rapes all the commercial spots that his cousin showed him in trust over their lifetime. were you not around for the family squabble? do you guys really not know how to bait your hooks and rig your rods?

6/30/12 Whistle Buoy
    7/1/12 Whistle Buoy
    7/2/12 Whistle Buoy
    7/4/12 Whistle Buoy
    7/5/12 Whistle Buoy

get the point? 50ft, 80ft, 60ft..... blah blah blah. GMAFB. soon the FWC will make rules just to keep this type of business in check. if you notice I hadn't said one bad thing about him, but if you're gonna be his buddy and stick your foot in your mouth, so be it. he doesn't need your help, believe me.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
This discussion has been closed.