Little Gasparilla in November

Hey, I already posted this in the Southwest Forum, but was wondering if some local yakers had any input as well. I've heard Bulls Bay is the place to go, but that is 7.83 mile paddle to get there. Will be there for a week and am open to options. Here is what I posted in the other forum.

Heading down to LGI in mid-November and was wondering if the snook have moved back into the creek or will they still be on the beaches. Will there be any white bait around still? Not sure what happens in the Fall down that way, so any advice would be great. Is the RR going to Boca Grande still good? Tarpon still around or is it primarily inshore species? Oh, I'll have my yak and might rent a boat for a couple of days too.

Thanks..

Replies

• LMMMFM2015LMMMFM2015 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Ever golf when you travel there?
  • TrevfishinTrevfishin Posts: 643 Officer
    Heck no, not a golf, unless I can fish the water holes along the way. :)
  • LMMMFM2015LMMMFM2015 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Some courses are known to have great spots for it.
  • ruskinredneckruskinredneck Posts: 1,121 Officer
    LMMMFM2015 wrote: »
    Some courses are known to have great spots for it.
    Yes they are. Caught some very nice ones this year around the north entrance. However might be a little late for it. If it was me (and I have only had a house there for 43 years in my family) I would look for reds on the outside of the island at the mouth of Catfish Creek and south to Devilfish on the deeper grass flats.