Home Action Craft Boats

Action Craft Boats 100% free of former owner

Chad Kovarik, owner of CK Prime Investments DBA Action Boat Company, announced on 8.22.2012 that Action Craft Boats is 100% free and clear of the former owner as a 3rd party independent sales consultant, his contract was terminated on 8/20/2012. The former owner only acted as a consultant and never had ownership in CK Prime Investments, DBA Action Craft Boats. Kovarik asks that all questions regarding Action Craft Boats be directed to Action Craft’s main office 239.574.7800. Action Craft Boats first opened in 1980 and was purchased by CK Prime Investments in June 2012. “We have a lot of hard work in front of us. My team and I are committed to rebuilding the brand and earning back the customer trust. It’s not going to be easy, but nothing in life worth having is easy. We are carefully watching our dollars and cents. We are evaluating current markets and competitive product. I still believe there is a place in today’s market for a small boat builder”, said Kovarik.