Home Classifieds: Vehicles

96 tacoma- ext. cab, V6,TRD supercharged, volks, lowered, Tampa bay area

Have a 96 Toyota Tacoma ext. cab. V-6, SUPERCHARGED, 124,0xx miles, Leather interior, sun roof, power locks/window, Working cold ac, working p/s, working radio. Interior is 7/10 front seats are worn (16 years old), Volk LE 19x8.5 fr and 19x10.5 rear. Very rare truck, drives great, very reliable. Quick little fishing truck!

Text or call 727+600+7030 anytime Located in the pinellas/Tampa bay area.

looking to get 6000, 5500 without rims or trade plus cash.

Replies

• screamin seamanscreamin seaman Posts: 1,492 Officer
    1st gen s/c? How many mile being charged? Anything done to the fuel side of things?

I had a 2000 extended cab TRD prerunner s/c'd and it was crazy fast (for a truck)!! Would light the tires up on dry pavement with locker locked at 25mph! **** I miss that truck!
    Signature
  • OlREdEyesOlREdEyes Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Yessir this truck will out accelerate most cars on the street!! 1st Gen S/C, roughly 2x,xxx miles. Fuel was left alone at the moment because were only running 6 lbs of boost. Thinking about adding the 7th injector and upgrading the pulley :driver: if I end up keeping the truck
  • screamin seamanscreamin seaman Posts: 1,492 Officer
    Don't do the 7th injector. Check out Underdog Racing Development if you keep the truck. Their fuel management is MUCH better than what TRD has!
    Signature