Home Politics

Obama's hometown Chicago is the World's Deadliest Global City

2»

Replies

• CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    My daughter has been in Chicago for the past 3 months at an internship with a large nursery seed company. She takes the train downtown with her bike on the weekends and stays with friends (also from Gville).

She went to the fourth celebration downtown, the gay pride parade (her friend is gay), some plays at the Navy? pier, a Prairie Home Companion show and many other events. She rides her bike around, the city has tons of parks and bike trails.

She is a full on 9th gen Floridian born in Gville and she is loving Chicago very much. Ready to come home thought, she has never been away this long.

I know a guy moving to Chicago today. Gonna be a high dollar cook at a fancy restaurant.

I hear the winters suck.
  • 2centsworth2centsworth Posts: 1,221 Officer
    marco12 wrote: »
    Cities with higher murder rates than Chicago.

Miami
    Jacksonville
    Orlando
    St. Petersburg
    Tampa

Add these to your list of hellholes. Doh! Not run by liberal Democrats.

http://shareranks.com/994,Highest-Murder-Rate-US-Cities

Global City Say it slowly.....
    Original member 3093. Sign on date August 23, 2001
    You can't get guns in those other "global" cities.
  • 2centsworth2centsworth Posts: 1,221 Officer
    Cyclist wrote: »
    You can't get guns in those other "global" cities.

Guns are banned in Chi town as well. does a lot of good doesn't it.
    Original member 3093. Sign on date August 23, 2001
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    wow 4 pages and the pathetic liberals cant even dent Grady but if he put Michelle Obamas quote none of you would show up. jellyfish
    Yeah, I will admit this thread is high quality for a typical radical right winger thread. Real high quality.

Oh, I thought all the ignorant right wingers thought Obama's hometown was in Africa.

Guess, some radicals did not get the memo.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    Cyclist wrote: »
    Yeah, I will admit this thread is high quality for a typical radical right winger thread. Real high quality.

Oh, I thought all the ignorant right wingers thought Obama's hometown was in Africa.

Guess, some radicals did not get the memo.

your a drug addict right? a pothead like your master Obama right! thanks for playing go home now anger management