Home Politics

Romney MAY win the election in November...

MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
:rotflmao
Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.

Replies

  • BobDBobD Posts: 1,969 Captain
    That makes it a lock. I remember you calling Gore over GWB.
    Build your dream or someone will hire you to build theirs.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Menz, what are you doing in here? I didn't know you were a politics wacko? :grin
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    BobD wrote: »
    That makes it a lock. I remember you calling Gore over GWB.

    :rotflmao. Whoops, that would have been during my sojourn in the FSFF desert - so you need to try your lies elsewhere!

    But good to see you try and slot folks into your two-party system.

    Epic fail.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    mikev wrote: »
    Menz, what are you doing in here? I didn't know you were a politics wacko? :grin

    I'm not, but Off Topic is awfully slow and there are some **** easy targets in here!
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • BobDBobD Posts: 1,969 Captain
    Menzies wrote: »
    :rotflmao. Whoops, that would have been during my sojourn in the FSFF desert - so you need to try your lies elsewhere!

    But good to see you try and slot folks into your two-party system.

    Epic fail.

    No, I remember distinctly you being on this forum the night of the election. You disappeared as they were calling states for George. Maybe had a few too many that night and it fogged your memory. I wish the archives still worked.
    Build your dream or someone will hire you to build theirs.
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    BobD wrote: »
    No, I remember distinctly you being on this forum the night of the election. You disappeared as they were calling states for George. Maybe had a few too many that night and it fogged your memory. I wish the archives still worked.

    Hah! I know my politics, you don't - don't be embarrassing yourself none ya hear.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Bob D: "That makes it a lock. I remember you calling Gore over GWB."
    Menzies wrote: »
    Hah! I know my politics, you don't - don't be embarrassing yourself none ya hear.

    And as called, Gore won the Popular Vote by over 548,000 votes.
Sign In or Register to comment.