Home Politics

HuffingPo says the boycott is really effecting Chick-fil-A

Replies

• jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,611 Admiral
    I've never eaten anything from a Chick-fil-a and doubt I ever will.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,197 AG
    The spicy chicken is quite tasty.
    Warning Level 2
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Scminnow wrote: »
    Oh and menzie needs a new poster of Obama above his bed thinking old one is probly stained by now . Yea ha lol

This idiot thinks this is an Obama issue! Brilliant! :rotflmao

Seems he doesn't believe in the Constitution. Chucky can disagree with gays, gays and gay supporters can disagree with Chucky.

Of course the guys with no skin in the game, and no risk, are the most loud mouth! Figures.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,197 AG
    Posted from my iPad using my fingers.
    Warning Level 2
  • captinmitchcaptinmitch Posts: 5,807 Admiral
    jad1097 wrote: »
    I've never eaten anything from a Chick-fil-a and doubt I ever will.
    What, fast food chains that employ English-speaking people, clean facilities and good service with a smile bother you?
    What, fast food chains that employ English-speaking people, clean facilities and good service with a smile bother you?

Wendy's bother him?
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Menzies wrote: »
    Wendy's bother him?

Please. I don't know about your local Wendy's, but mine is horrible. The Chick-Fil-A right around the corner is fantastic.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
    mikev wrote: »
    Please. I don't know about your local Wendy's, but mine is horrible. The Chick-Fil-A right around the corner is fantastic.

Borne Wendy's near us are great - the CFA, meh.
  • Crazy HorseCrazy Horse Posts: 498 Officer
    Can Obama resist chik filets fried chicken?
    Can Obama resist chik filets fried chicken?

He can probably spell it correctly too.
  • ScottC543ScottC543 Posts: 1,301 Officer
    Bigots going out of their way to support the business of another proclaimed bigot will fade in popularity in no time. Most of them will go back to their regular routine very soon. The most extreme bigots may carry it on for a while, but most will move on.

The gays however, will never EVER forget this. For them, this issue won't go away until they have the same rights as the rest of us.

Which of course WILL happen. Even the most extreme bigots are losing when it comes to passing on their bias to their children. Soon, in spite of their best attempts, it will be gone, and people will look back in shame at those who were on the wrong side of history. (See George Wallace)
    ScottC543 wrote: »
    The gays however, will never EVER forget this. For them, this issue won't go away until they have the same rights as the rest of us.

You say gays like it's a bad thing. What right do you and I have that they don't?
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    Bigots going out of their way to support the business of another proclaimed bigot will fade in popularity in no time. Most of them will go back to their regular routine very soon. The most extreme bigots may carry it on for a while, but most will move on.

Which of course WILL happen. Even the most extreme bigots are losing when it comes to passing on their bias to their children. Soon, in spite of their best attempts, it will be gone, and people will look back in shame at those who were on the wrong side of history. (See George Wallace)

Why don't you go back in your closet. It's buffoons like you that give the whole issue a bad name. You homosexuals have the same rights as everyone else.
    You say gays like it's a bad thing. What right do you and I have that they don't?

That doesn't make sense grammatically or otherwise.

Do you want to try again?
    That doesn't make sense grammatically or otherwise.

Do you want to try again?

No, the first time was good. Do you need to read it again? Go ahead, correct the grammar and the logic.
    mustang190 wrote: »
    Why don't you go back in your closet. It's buffoons like you that give the whole issue a bad name. You homosexuals have the same rights as everyone else.

He said he was a homosexual? I didn't see that but perhaps you have that special antennae that normal people don't have.

Just be careful with that. There are some out there who don't like those that aren't normal.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,215 AG
    I might not agree with their stance on this... but it would be a cold day in hell before I boycotted Chick-fil-a. One of two fast food places I will eat at once or twice a year.

And even though I disagree with their stance, I think it's admirable they are standing by it. It's not like they are refusing to serve gay people. That would be entirely different.

Their stance does not bother me. I ate at that place a long time ago and never went back. Many better place out there for lunch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • HoltHolt Posts: 972 Officer
    Borne Wendy's near us are great - the CFA, meh.
    Just lie to make your argument sound better...that will work! Not like any of us have ever been to either place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No, the first time was good. Do you need to read it again? Go ahead, correct the grammar and the logic.

Menz, you asleep? Waiting on the correction.
    Holt wrote: »
    Just lie to make your argument sound better...that will work! Not like any of us have ever been to either place.

Huh? Let's see, you are comfortable calling me a liar in the same sentence you are saying that you have not been to any of these places so don't know.

Is that correct?
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG

Really? I don't see gay's protesting Dominos still. Just like everyone else they have the attention span of a circus monkey despite the other defects. You will in way ever convince anyone in their right mind and are human animal DNA that gay is normal nor healthy for society.

Now Mr Bigot, you keep using that word, it does not mean what you think it means. You are just as much a bigot as anyone.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • HoltHolt Posts: 972 Officer
    Huh? Let's see, you are comfortable calling me a liar in the same sentence you are saying that you have not been to any of these places so don't know.

Is that correct?

No mister irishman. You don't understand the language. We have all been to wendy's and to chick fillet. To imply wendy's is better quality is a lie. And you said so only to further your argument. For the record I have no problem with gay marriage. My problem is a secular society. Political correctness that will penalize someone for expressing their christian values. Yet make no mention of islam who would kill a gay man for expressing his sexuality. Keep your blinders on. Keep telling yourself that it is okay to go down this evil avenue called polital correctness. Truth is just too hard to face so I guess it is easier. Message posted with voice recognition...excuse the syntax.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    their peach milk shakes are made with crack cocaine (or something just as addictive)

Warthog!
  • prowlin4redsprowlin4reds Posts: 956 Officer

You are correct in one thing the leftist will soon go back about their business and find someone else to annoy. Secondly you are lumping Chick fil a as a whole into this whole bigot thing you got going on. Well many of these restuarants are franchise operations which are privately owned. Do all the owners think the same as the CEO? Do all the employees think the same? Are there no gay or lesbian people working for them? Your self righteous crusade will harm innocent people ( if it works, which it wont ).
    Lastly can you tell me exactly what " rights " Gays do not have that a heterosexual does?
    Survival is not mandatory.....

I rarely eat fast food, so I can't answer your question.:p Another one I've never tried is steak and shake.
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    I'm so tired of the gays and straight people thinking they're doing good by standing up for them. you can never make "them" happy. no one is holding them back from living their life. geez like if gay people were a different breed of human or something. go eat your gay salad and stop bothering the rest of the normal people. that's right! normal people!
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    there are "normal people" here? :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh
  • prowlin4redsprowlin4reds Posts: 956 Officer
    There is nothing normal about this place..
    Survival is not mandatory.....
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 21,685 AG
    There is nothing normal about this place..

That makes it the normal.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    jad1097 wrote: »
    I rarely eat fast food, so I can't answer your question.:p Another one I've never tried is steak and shake.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "