Home Politics

Romney may not have paid ANY taxes for a decade!

Replies

• SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    grady30wa wrote: »
    Mitt's spokesman says kiss my *** and shove it.

That spokesman spoke volumes about Mittens campaign. Maybe he was just jet lagged?
  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer
    Brewhedd wrote: »
    48% of the country now averages $500 a week, you expect them to pay income taxes when they can barely afford to eat?

Can you source that 48% make $26,000 a year....hint its below the poverty line, which has been growing under Obama's watch, but not nearly that bad yet...

People who make stuff up are silly
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
    So they have NEVER bought a tank of gas, or a cracker or a bottle of Soda? WOW!

I am sure Mitt has too...heck he probably pays more in excise and sales taxes, than you make in a year...oh and in 2010...he paid $3.2 million in INCOME taxes
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    I am sure Mitt has too...heck he probably pays more in excise and sales taxes, than you make in a year...oh and in 2010...he paid $3.2 million in INCOME taxes

I know, only 13.9%. Sickening isn't it?

It is what was legally required......
    I only paid 12%......and with some strategic purchases this year...may get it down to 10%, while increasing revenues...
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    Reid may wear manic underwear and have sex with goats but he hasn't released any records proving he hasn't.

For that matter Missy is crazy but hasn't released any records proving she isn't.

This is fun.
    Deo Vindice
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    grady30wa wrote: »
    Mitt's spokesman says kiss my *** and shove it.

At Polish holy site, stay classy Mitt
  • 2centsworth2centsworth Posts: 1,221 Officer
    He has . . every year since he became president. So does that bit of truth still make me a jerk off or you a absolute moron?

By the way Bidden did as well . ..

http://www.barackobama.com/tax-returns/

Are you sure that he lived where he says he does, his address is blanked out, so we have no proof that it is correct in any way. I don't see any preparers signature so anyone could have made those forms up.

Do you really think any of this crap is real.

**** you are stupid....
    Original member 3093. Sign on date August 23, 2001
  • 238SP238SP Posts: 91 Deckhand
    So they have NEVER bought a tank of gas, or a cracker or a bottle of Soda? WOW!

Income tax DA.
  • 238SP238SP Posts: 91 Deckhand
    48% of the country now averages $500 a week, you expect them to pay income taxes when they can barely afford to eat?[/Qafford
    Fair share should apply to everyone.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    "Kiss my ***. This is a holy site for the Polish people. Show some respect," Gorka said:rotflmao
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    48% of the country now averages $500 a week, you expect them to pay income taxes when they can barely afford to eat?

They can afford $5 a week. At least have some skin in the game. People seem to have enough money for tats, cell phones, beer, cable, texting, internet etc.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    So why has not the IRS audited Romney and found all these discrepencies? Sounds like the IRS is not doing it's job?
    Chubby, why have you not led the charge to help the IRS since you seem to have all this info???
  • BrewheddBrewhedd Posts: 1,096 Officer
    238SP wrote: »
    48% of the country now averages $500 a week, you expect them to pay income taxes when they can barely afford to eat?[/Qafford
    Fair share should apply to everyone.

Let's give your job to a commie country while you take a 50% pay cut for a **** job with no benefits and then you can tell me about "fair". The wages in this country are a joke. I have what you might call a good job and I'm making the same that I was 10 years ago while the purchasing power of the dollar has fallen 40%. It will eventually come to haunt us when the top 20%'s can no longer support the economy with discretionary spending and that is coming.
    Corruption is the enemy. Lobbyists and the FED have ruined the country.
  • doobiedorightdoobiedoright Posts: 644 Officer
    238SP wrote: »

Let's give your job to a commie country while you take a 50% pay cut for a **** job with no benefits and then you can tell me about "fair". The wages in this country are a joke. I have what you might call a good job and I'm making the same that I was 10 years ago while the purchasing power of the dollar has fallen 40%. It will eventually come to haunt us when the top 20%'s can no longer support the economy with discretionary spending and that is coming.

If bho would quit printing money like the presses will be reposed it would be worth a lot more than that......you have bho to blame for that friend!
  • tuna mantuna man Posts: 633 Officer
    If this is the worst you have against Romney, some rambling on by Scarry Harry Reid, (Romney MAY not have paid any taxes) then he has my vote! At least hes an american citizen!!!! Besides, I do NOT like the change!
  • So they have NEVER bought a tank of gas, or a cracker or a bottle of Soda? WOW!

SWFLNofishon, when you buy gas, beer, or prophylactics with your Food Stamps, are you paying taxes?
  • I know, only 13.9%. Sickening isn't it?

If you are making your money investing money you already paid taxes on, why is 14% sickening?

sickening is 48% of America flying for free! We are becoming a welfare state, and you are trying to protect your interest.

BTW, typing at work, or typing from a free WIFI at McDonalds next to your Occupy tent city?

Oh , forgot, you are the lead security officer for China or something like that? ROFLMAO

If bho would quit printing money like the presses will be reposed it would be worth a lot more than that......you have bho to blame for that friend!

Obama? LMAO It's the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve Board printing money. Debt has become a problem since the time Reagan tripled it friend. Don't like debt? Get rid of the FED and let the Treasury control our money as per the Constitution.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG

Obama? LMAO It's the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve Board printing money. Debt has become a problem since the time Reagan tripled it friend. Don't like debt? Get rid of the FED and let the Treasury control our money as per the Constitution.

You think the Federal Reserve is private? Really?
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    THE 1000 POUND GORILLA IN THE ROOM

Harry Reed said he was told that Romney has not paid any Federal Taxes in 10 years.

NO ONE from Romney's team has called Harry Reed a liar. Their silence says everything.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain
    Finfinder wrote: »
    chubsy might be a pillow biter

Might?
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain

Yes. And there's a good chance every one of them has a cell phone.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • chumcrazychumcrazy Posts: 862 Officer
    chubasco wrote: »

Harry Reed said he was told that Romney has not paid any Federal Taxes in 10 years.

NO ONE from Romney's team has called Harry Reed a liar. Their silence says everything.

They shouldnt give the fool the time of day. Saying his dead dad is embarrassed of him, Reid is a tool. If George was embarrassed of anything it would be of the elected leaders of this country and the way they act. Truley pathetic....
    "Obama hands out $5M a day like it's pocket change. He doesn't need the Donald's money to be generous, he has yours." -Mister-Jr

Why does this bother you so much? Are you mentally challenged or just unbalanced?
    mikev wrote: »
    You think the Federal Reserve is private? Really?

You don't? Really?
    Yes. And there's a good chance every one of them has a cell phone.

What an idiotic response.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    You don't? Really?

Yikes.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • doobiedorightdoobiedoright Posts: 644 Officer
    chubasco wrote: »

Harry Reid is either a liar, or he is aiding and abetting a felon. Willfully disclosing the personal tax information of another is prohibited by Internal Revenue Code sections 7213,7213A and 7431 and is a felony in all 50 states.
  • onthefiftyonthefifty Posts: 4,093 Captain
    What an idiotic response.

Your response is much more idiotic. Did you not comprehend?