Seven American arrested for NOT checking in Bahamas!

12346»

Replies

• SapingasKangasSapingasKangas Posts: 279 Officer
    Cyclaptic, Johnnie Cochran going to get you. Just go away, far away; like to Booger Cay !!!
    I LOVE you Citranic.
    Cycraptic, you sent me a PM, and nothing. I'm only 5'2" but I have a size 12 shoe ;). Remember the great words of Fred; Do onto others before they do onto you.
    OK, got it now. The fact is I don't have any enemies (except the X) and those damned YFT.
  • biminibradbiminibrad Posts: 373 Deckhand
    Cytranic wrote: »
    I can teach you how to catch the elusive YFT. Come join me on my skiff. We will dine on Sashimi
    I am glad to see this happen. I will expect this to continue thru the summer as I along with numerous Bimini home owners have suggested to defense force guys this has been going on for way to long! Expect to get checked if you are mutton fishing. When there is not more than 250 miles between countries, the economic exclusive zone starts half way across. That is 25 miles. Got a problem with this? Imagine Bahamians spearing lobster in our waters!
  • JustTheTipJustTheTip Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    I checked in at Bimini over the weekend to do a little spearing/foshing. We had our boat, our gear, and coolers checked in and out. They are not playing around anymore. This is the first time they have done this. Be careful all of you who slam the mahis on the way over....they will prosecute.
  • theoceanairetheoceanaire Posts: 85 Greenhorn
    Thank you.
    It's like he never existed. :{
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 4,284 Captain

Its almost as if you were just talking to yourself this whole time SK if someone just came on this thread.:hairraiser
  • alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,662 Captain

wait, he's gone? really? voluntarily or involuntarily?

2amigo wrote: »
    Its almost as if you were just talking to yourself this whole time SK if someone just came on this thread.:hairraiser
    Talking to yourself is not bad, now if you answer yourself, that's bad.
  • on deckon deck Posts: 651 Officer
    I am soooo happy that I don't have to even look at that stupid cartoon avatar anymore.
12346»