Boat Accident on the Homosassa?

Did anyone hear about a boating accident on saturday on the homosassa? I have heard there was one that involved a drunk boater but have not been able to find anything about it?

Replies

• hotrailshotrails Posts: 440 Deckhand
    Buddie told me one boater rammed into stern of another boat and while figuring out what happen another boat ran into the boat that had rammed the lead boat so to speak, didnt say where on the river, he suspected hells gate how ever was not sure ,he did not mention a Drunk boater which is quite possible in today's world
  • troutman57troutman57 Posts: 3,691 Captain
    It was in front of MacRaes. I heard they sent EMS (someone was hurt) and one guy to Jail (drunk).
    This place Rocks if yer a crabber
  • Almost PerfectAlmost Perfect Posts: 549 Officer
    Glad I was not on the water Sat. I also heard that there was some sort of craziness going on at the springs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Contender 27 Cuddy
  • BillyBilly ChassahowitzkaPosts: 2,703 Captain
    troutman57 wrote: »
    It was in front of MacRaes. I heard they sent EMS (someone was hurt) and one guy to Jail (drunk).

I happened to tune into the web camera, at the dock, about the time the EMT arrived. The EMT checked out the guy in the one boat that was docked, shook his hand, he seemed okay, the law boarded the other boat that was also docked behind him, and started a sobriety check. I figured I'd snooped enough, looked like no one was hurt, and I shut down the browser.

Bill
    "And the ocean is howling for the things that might have been..."
  • ctfoucherctfoucher Posts: 92 Deckhand
    Hey I heard that it involved a boat that was a company that I used to work for Canyon Bay but I am not sure. Just getting second hand info as of right now!