Key Largo to Snake Bight

Anybody have a good route to Snake Bight from Buttonwood Sound? I've seen some via Islamorada in other forums, but I'm trying to save a little time and fuel.

Replies

• Jack HexterJack Hexter New Port RicheyPosts: 4,554 Moderator
    Go via Crocodile Dragover
  • edczachor36edczachor36 Posts: 219 Officer
    Go via Crocodile Dragover
    Thanks, I'll give it a go....
  • 2fastlx2fastlx Posts: 407 Deckhand
    I leave from blackwater and go through boggies, straight shot to eagle key pass, through both parts of the dragover, through dump keys, through tin can channel, and then hang a right into snake bight.
    2fastlx wrote: »
    I leave from blackwater and go through boggies, straight shot to eagle key pass, through both parts of the dragover, through dump keys, through tin can channel, and then hang a right into snake bight.
    I've been east of the dragover but a guide was working it. Is that a crawl through or on plane shot?
  • DONY 1DONY 1 Posts: 557 Officer

^^this. Stay on plane through the dragover.
    Don't cost nuttin to be nice
    I've been east of the dragover but a guide was working it. Is that a crawl through or on plane shot?

If he's a guide then he knows people need to stay on plane through there. There are some spots that you can slow down and plane off in but until you learn them just stay on it all the way through.

If he's a guide then he knows people need to stay on plane through there. There are some spots that you can slow down and plane off in but until you learn them just stay on it all the way through.

Thanks again