Job Opportunity with West Marine!!!

The West Marine in Stuart is actively looking to fill key positions within their team. Anyone with knowledge in fishing and boating that has retail experience is encouraged to apply for the Fishing lead position. This is the highest gross fishing department in the company. One must have a good people skills and offer excellent customer service with core knowledge on fishing, both inshore and offshore. This is a full time position and you will be eligible for benefits. Applications are done on line at westmarine.com for store # 1284. Serious applicates can call the store at 772-223-1515.
Ask for Jonathan. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    Hey Jonathan,

I'll be in on Friday with my resume... :wink:wink

How are you buddy?

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,107 Captain
    This is tempting.......maybe a career change coming up for Shoeless. Just as long as they can match my current salary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sea-chasersea-chaser Posts: 377 Deckhand
    Might be a good opportunity. However, I suspect you will have to wear shoes:grin
    ARRL KB6CX

Joined FS forum 10/2001
    Member 1700
  • papiboatpapiboat Posts: 63 Greenhorn
    Just Applied, My name is Armando Triana
  • Austin MitchellAustin Mitchell Posts: 361 Officer
    That sounds like a good job I just don't have retail experience.
    logo-bottom.png
  • ByFlyByFly Posts: 112 Deckhand
    Interesting claim "This is the highest gross fishing department in the company." Is that in the column for DOA products?
    I work in fishing at 1292 Ft Lauderdale store that has that claim, and has since it opened
  • aboveboredabovebored Posts: 1,234 Officer
    #1 job duty=deflating artificially high prices to match competitors
  • EricB622EricB622 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    does west marine have any stores in ORL area? I am looking
  • FishdflatsFishdflats Posts: 176 Deckhand
    EricB622 wrote: »
    does west marine have any stores in ORL area? I am looking

Yes, there are about 3 stores in Orlando (believe the one in Altamone is closing). There is also one in Sanford, next to the Sanford mall too. Just go to the West Marine site and search by zip code.
    -Luis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]