Past 2 or so weeks... Wading Sarasota Bay

Wading.....I've been out pretty much daily.... Not fishing the weekends because of all the warriors.....Bite has been very consistent near the lower tides. Slams (red, trout, snook) have been pretty much a daily occurance. The redfish bite has picked up signifacantly ever since the rains started around the July 4th holiday. Snook are ranging from 10 to 28 inches, reds from 18 to 24 inches, and trout from 10 to 23 inhes.... Spanish macks here and there when wading out in the deeper areas..... Monday night was one of the best evenings for me.... 7 reds, 2 snook, 1 trout and 1 fat sheepshead...... All on same lure.

All artificials... Plastics in natural colors...

Replies

• WadeFishermanWadeFisherman Posts: 437 Deckhand
    Nice report. My approach to fishing is the same as yours. I love to wade fish, but not on the weekends.
  • sk018sk018 Posts: 2,942 Captain
    Bluefish I am a wader as well, never have anyone to wade with...Let me know if u wanna go sometime soon
  • jakejake Posts: 326 Deckhand
    Im always down to do some wading! would love to meet some new people who actually know what they're doing and learn some new things
  • poon.huntpoon.hunt Posts: 63 Deckhand
    are you fishing north or south sarasota bay?
  • former bluefishinnyformer bluefishinny Posts: 1,488 Officer
    North sarasota bay.... Guys, anytime!!!! Check IM
  • luckyduck2luckyduck2 Posts: 208 Deckhand
    thanks for the report
    JOBS,JOBS,JOBS, We need JOBS , I can't afford anymore change, We've had (ENOUGH) MR.obama
    http://www.availableangler.com/