LIKE us on Facebook
call or text 417 988 5849
over 3500 acres with stands in place
Sullivan, mercer and Harrison counties
All fair chase, one farm sits on the Missouri/Iowa state line
with the noth property line being the state line, awesome hunting

Replies

• cripl34cripl34 Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    3 homes on 3 different farms for lodging..
    Awesome whitetails...Tags are over the counter.....
    Just great whitetails...
    Spots for October and a few for rifle season
    Great N. Missouri farms on the Iowa line.....
    The outdoor channel and Justin Martin from "The Season" is joining us this fall...Gonna be awesome
  • TheSnookManTheSnookMan Posts: 430 Officer
    $400 of 5 day bow hunt. Does that include lodging? What are the dates? What can you shoot?
  • EricEric Posts: 210 Officer
    I am interested, 500 for a 5 day hunt plus lodging ?? Established stands ??? What does liscense cost ??? Doe tags ???? Whats the minimum?
  • FCHCFCHC Posts: 207 Officer
    I hunt Missouri gen gun every year last few years it was $225.00 for 1 any deer permit. Doe tags were $25 each and you can buy as many as u like. almost every gas station sells permits up there. it is not like Florida with 1 license and a "fee" for each species. so i use the doe tags for Doe's and only use my ANY DEER tag for a buck. without the permit you can't be in the woods with a weapon.

$500 for 5 days including lodging is cheap....
    $400 of 5 day bow hunt. Does that include lodging? What are the dates? What can you shoot?

Lodging is a $100 per hunter for the stay of your hunt, We have openings from sept 22- Nov 2nd. Sorry it took so long to reply we've been busy on the farms. Thanks for asking. Troy
    Eric wrote: »
    I am interested, 500 for a 5 day hunt plus lodging ?? Established stands ??? What does liscense cost ??? Doe tags ???? Whats the minimum?

Ww don't have a minimum requirement for Bucks other than the state law which requires 4 points on one side. License is 225$ for archery and for that you get 2 any deer tags and 2 turkey tags. Non res doe permits are 25$ OTC. Yes for archery it is 500$ w/lodging per hunter. Stands are up and ready to hunt. Thanks eric, Troy
    FCHC wrote: »
    I hunt Missouri gen gun every year last few years it was $225.00 for 1 any deer permit. Doe tags were $25 each and you can buy as many as u like. almost every gas station sells permits up there. it is not like Florida with 1 license and a "fee" for each species. so i use the doe tags for Doe's and only use my ANY DEER tag for a buck. without the permit you can't be in the woods with a weapon.

$500 for 5 days including lodging is cheap....
    Fchc you are correct, thank you for your post, Troy
    Thank you to everyone that has booked with us, its gonna be an awesome fall...
    Y'all have been great, thanks for the hospitality....troy