Diving Sebastian 7/10/11

MackokidMackokid Posts: 918 Officer
Went out to about 60' and dunked. Didnt see much came in closer to a spot i've never dove before and went down scouting for bugs. Saw 14 on 1 dive with 5 being under the same ledge. Saw 1 monster that made me stop and really think about the consequences of being caught with an out of season lobster...... however I made a mental note on the location of that ledge. Ever seen a man cry underwater?

All in all it was a great trip out with friends. We did catch some black seabass which we let go. Looking forward to seeing the monster in a couple weeks!!

To everyone doing mini-season, be careful and dont do anything stupid. The lobster will be there when you get there so dont fly by divers and bouys!!
"History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada

Replies

• Capt_GerryCapt_Gerry Posts: 173 Officer
    I feel your pain Mackokid. Nothing worse than looking at that monster knowing he is laughing at you. I swear they know it's out of season. Hopefully he will be there during mini. Thanks for the report.
    Changin' Latitudes