COLT LE M4 LOWER

BRAND NEW COLT M4 LE LOWER, THIS IS THE TOP OF THE LINE AS FAR AS AR GOES....
PRICE IS $600.00 CASH OR SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL.
THANKS

M4Lower.jpg

Replies

• TGunnTGunn Posts: 1,850 Captain
    novomarine wrote: »
    BRAND NEW COLT M4 LE LOWER, THIS IS THE TOP OF THE LINE AS FAR AS AR GOES....
    PRICE IS $600.00 CASH OR SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL.
    THANKS

M4Lower.jpg

That looks to be a normal Colt AR-15 lower; wouldn't an M4 have an auto sear and a third pin in the receiver?
  • novomarinenovomarine Posts: 145 Officer
    TGunn wrote: »
    That looks to be a normal Colt AR-15 lower; wouldn't an M4 have an auto sear and a third pin in the receiver?

No sir. that is a Colt LE6920 M4 Carbine lower. if it had an auto sear and a third pin in the receiver, it would be an NFA weapon, this is the semiauto version....
    just in case you have any questions here is the picture of the receiver:

ColtLE6920Roll.jpg
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    Not trying to derail your thread but is that a factory Colt stock? I am looking for something like that for my AR.

Good luck with the sale
    It works 60% of the time all the time......
    century7 wrote: »
    Not trying to derail your thread but is that a factory Colt stock? I am looking for something like that for my AR.

Good luck with the sale

YES, all Factory Colt, that is the "Rogers Super Stock" standard on all new production (2012) Colt LE models...
    here is another view of the stock with the colt logo, they go for around $95.00 but can only be used on mil spec tubes, not for use on commercial tubes..

110.jpg
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    Thanks for the info. I am going to have to do some research on this. Good luck with the sale.
    It works 60% of the time all the time......