BNIB AR15 223/5.56

I have 2 AR15's forsale. They are 100% AMERICAN MADE... They have a 16in chrome-moly barrel with removable flash suppressor, Flat Top reciever which is multi caliber rated and un-notched hammer compatible with 9mm, a 6 position m4 style stock and m4 carbine hand guard, Match grade 1:9 rifiling, Milspec type 3 hard coat anodized. They also come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY & 1 30rd pro mag.. $775obo each Cash no trade offers please i will not ship at this time unless you are willing to cover all transfer fees ffl to ffl

I also have a used Trijicon reflex sight mount for a carry handle AR15 part #RX10 $35obo i will ship this item

LOW BALLERS PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS

Call or text Scott @ 813-294-2166

Replies

• AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,702 Captain
    What brand are they?
  • FLDXTFLDXT Posts: 2,491 Captain
    Ya, brand is kinda important when talking about ARs, I have a feeling I know where these came from.
  • david wiliamsdavid wiliams Posts: 52 Deckhand
    location?
  • huntinfish07huntinfish07 Posts: 54 Deckhand
    Location is Tampa. As far as brand when it comes to the lowers it's not that important since there's really only about 4 companies that actually machine them and pretty sure it's the same for the uppers. Lower is palmetto state armory which is machined by the same company that makes spike tactical. The upper is RGuns.net which is machined by Delaware machine and tool. Hope this helps.
    Price reduced to $825 each
    Last price drop.. $775each
  • GeraldoGeraldo Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    If those are 14.5" barrels with a removable flash hider they are short barreled rifles under NFA.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/national-firearms-act-short-barreled-rifles-shotguns.html
    I'm extremely sorry for mislabeling these Hillary! I just measured them.they are 16in plus the thread on flash suppressor . I will fix the post right away
    Sorry for being a smart *** just now. I'm sure you were just trying to help a fellow out. It's no excuse but I'm going on my 28th hr of no sleep so I typed before thinking. Thanks for pointing that out. I was under the impression they were 14.5's and never thought about checking them.
  • GeraldoGeraldo Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Maybe I shouldn't have posted, but I thought some folks would prefer not to spend a decade in federal prison. There are true 14.5" M4 barrels out there, which is why I posted, and if you do the SBR paperwork they're perfectly legal. The barrel length can be determined by using a cleaning rod down the barrel against the bolt face.
    No thank you for posting. I was misinformed and miss leading potential buyers.
    Bump
    $$775 obo
    Bump
    Moderators please delete this post. I have no use for it anymore. Thank you