No forwarding address

DowntownNashDowntownNash Posts: 182 Officer
It's been awhile since I've had an opportunity to get on here and read any new posts but for now I'm temporarily settled and figured I'd share some pictures

Not sure if the threads still here or not but I got a ton of great advice from many of you about what direction I should look to in regards to moving and embracing somewhat of a modern day nomadic lifestyle. Well it's here. It feels as though I've jumped in headfirst though no action has come before much deliberation. After having spent the last 10-ish months in Nashville, Tn I am now beyond packed and long gone. In fact everything I have to my name is crammed inside a Jeep just north of Charlottesville, Va. As for myself, well I'm writing this as I sit beside the Hudson River in Manhattan, Ny.

I quit my job(s), left my apartment, packed the car and through torrential downpours started making my way to East Tennessee to kick off the fishing.

I didn't even make it 45 minutes into the drive before pulling over but who could pass this up?
IMG_4575.jpg
IMG_4576.jpg
IMG_4577.jpg
three_rivers_logo340180117_std.png
Met some great guys at 3 Rivers Angler who got me on exactly what I was looking for (very small Brooke Trout streams)
IMG_4637.jpg
IMG_4623-1.jpg
IMG_45714.jpg
IMG_4636-1.jpg

After Tn I made my week long stay with family and fished in the Charlottesville area.

The rest of the next two weeks I'll be exploring all of the water I can reach (by subway). Then driving ack to Melbourne, Fl where I'll stay until October. If anyone is interested I'll keep updating this thread as time goes.

Either way, take care.:beer
signature.png

Replies

• sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,751 Captain
    I'm interested & thanks for the up-date. Nice brookies & brook trout water btw. In Colorado next week.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • ShadowcastShadowcast Wimauma, FLPosts: 1,051 Officer
    I love seeing pics of little brookie water!
    Capt. Jon Bull
    @shadowcastflyfishing
    Sales Rep - Ankona Boats, Salt Marsh Skiffs, Tavernier Skiff Company
  • saltybumsaltybum Posts: 1,572 Captain
    X3 :thumbsup
  • acesoveracesover Posts: 552 Officer
    Hope to see you in the shop sometime while you are here.
    FYIWFG
  • Ol'DirtyCasterOl'DirtyCaster Posts: 2,282 Captain
    acesover wrote: »
    Hope to see you in the shop sometime while you are here.

X2. We were warned you'd be coming back a couple weeks ago. : )
  • LostFLAboyLostFLAboy Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    Nash,
    Sounds like all is well with you. Definitely interested, keep us up to date.

LFB