Boat Cleaning!

fishingkid315fishingkid315 Posts: 1,943 Captain
Hey guys what do you do after a day in the saltwater.(not the flushing motor, Deck cleaning??
Sarasota,Fl 
Fishing, Photography, Life

Replies

• SCFD rtrd.SCFD rtrd. Posts: 1,373 Officer
    I have very little cleaning to do since I polished my non-skid with Rejex. I rinse the deck, throw a little scrubby thing in the floor and use my foot to maneuver the scrub pad around. Nothing sticks, not even blood that's been there all day. That's the way I roll.
  • BillatstarbriteBillatstarbrite Posts: 515 Officer
    Star brite Boat Wash for f/g and vinyl, NonSkid for the decks, flush the engine with Salt Off or Salt Away.
  • BigredoneBigredone Posts: 57 Deckhand
    I've got opne of those long handled wash brushes and go over everything quickly. I put ears on the engine and let it idle and flush while I'm washing. Then I hose the engine exterior down.
  • rgarryrgarry Posts: 87 Greenhorn
    I wash with orpine, then get ride of any rust spots with star bright, use black streaker remover for any black spots, then for if all else fails. While I do this I flush the engine.
  • camgcicamgci Posts: 185 Deckhand
    Get the wife our there while I take a nap. (just don't complain if she missed a spot.)
  • Angler SystemsAngler Systems Posts: 919 Officer
    camgci wrote: »
    Get the wife our there while I take a nap. (just don't complain if she missed a spot.)

Classic