DANIA THIS SATURDAY

going out saturday, im hoping to get someone to join me, my regular partner kellan(aka livinthedream) is suffering from a hernia and will not be kayaking for 4 weeks:cry. pm if you wanna meet up. and i dont mind being out thier before sunrise.
:fishing
OCEAN KAYAK: PROWLER 13

Replies

• kc hunterkc hunter Posts: 319 Officer
    I'm gona try to go out
  • quatinquatin Posts: 595 Officer
    going out saturday, im hoping to get someone to join me, my regular partner kellan(aka livinthedream) is suffering from a hernia and will not be kayaking for 4 weeks:cry. pm if you wanna meet up. and i dont mind being out thier before sunrise.

I'll probably be going. You got my email.
  • frankthetankfrankthetank Posts: 863 Officer
    i dont remember quatin. but i got the invite from pottymouth gonna meet them early. i just need jigs, i had so many cutoffs last week
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    What type of setup do you guys use for jigging? Would one of the 6'6 Ugly stick Tiger lite rods be adequate? I'd rather not spend the $$ on a trevala
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • CrstyCptSWitherspoonCrstyCptSWitherspoon Posts: 590 Officer
    I just joined the little tourney here so I'll be there. In fact I have reason to fish 3-4 times a week now. What time I'll be there is a whole nother question though!
  • firesq5firesq5 Posts: 89 Greenhorn
    I would like to join you guys this Saturday if it's ok. I live in West Palm and need directions to the meeting/launch place. Thanks
  • kayakanglerkayakangler Posts: 207 Officer
    Myself and a couple other guys will be at dania tomorrow at 5-5:15. sound like there will be a huge party going out. should be fun
  • FLATS BROKEFLATS BROKE Posts: 2,060 Captain
    Sweet. :crowd See you all there!
  • frankthetankfrankthetank Posts: 863 Officer
    look at the ugly stick tiger jig mh its 70$ and ive caught tons of fish on it.