Well, we're going tomorrow!

Engine got a clean bill of health from mechanic this morning.

I've got three 124qts slap full of ice.

One chofer trap did okay between lunch and a little while ago, and the other one did great.

I've got a pretty good game plan for the red groupers. Going to start on a spot that I have not been to in about 10 years. Found some notes on it and it said 10 red grouper in 1999, zero in 2000, zero in 2001, and then 20 red grouper up to 15 pounds in early June of 2002. Clearly fish move around!

Will start there, and then work my way down the ridge that I wanted to fish last weekend but was not able to due to weather.

Should be good.

Hopefully we'll do a lot less running on this trip. Can't catch em with lines out of the water!

Good luck to those of you that will also be out there.

Have fun, but be safe and keep a watchful eye for the idiots that will be out in full force.

PH80
"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"

Replies

• stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 756 Officer
    Catch 'em up PH80 and everyone that's going. I think we will pass on this weekend. just sayin
  • atty551atty551 Posts: 106 Officer
    glad the "Porch" is good to go...have a great time. Catch em up as I will be in Charlotte watching the rednecks go fast and turn left....
    Our children should not have to ask what they are supposed to remember on Memorial Day
  • BeckBeck Posts: 2,332 Captain
    That's good news that the engine is good to go......you have had your share of issues for sure.

Looking forward to the report.

Sent from my Jet Pack using Tapatalk 2
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,013 Moderator
    Good weather. No engine problems. Good fishing. About to post a report over in the Report section.

Also, I'm trying to upload a video to photobucket.com, but it won't let me.

??????????????
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"