Skip to main content
Home Fly Fishing

Trade: Fly Fishing Vacation In Bimini for.......?

BCSAILSBCSAILS Senior MemberFt. LauderdalePosts: 436 Deckhand
Ok, so I happen to have access to place on South Bimini with great Fly Fishing for Bones, Sharks, Cuda, Snapper etc. out the front door on miles of flats. A perfect Fly Fishing destination. The crazy thing is I dont Fly Fish and mostly fish off shore when I go. I dont really rent the home but I would like to take advantage of its value. So that brings me to this. In addition to offshore fishing & diving I love to hunt, especially out west/mid west. I have done at least one barter a year with western big game outfitters wanting to come down here for a change and fish. A friend of mine said I have the perfect set up for fly fisherman and should target Fly Fisherman willing to trade hunting trips as some might have friends and family with farms or ranches etc. So if you, family or a friend might have a "quality" hunting destination for me and a couple guys I have a "quality" Fly Fishing destination for you and a couple buddys. PM me with any thoughts or questions and what you might have to offer? Thanks...Eric.

This is 100 yards from my front door...
IMG_2019.jpg

Replies

• sparse greysparse grey Senior Member Cudjoe KeyPosts: 1,751 Captain
    Nice offer. Wish you luck.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • mtd885mtd885 Senior Member Hallandale Beach/Cudjoe Key FlPosts: 1,159 Officer
    Great trade! Perhaps I can guide you on a hunting adventure to SOUTH BEACH...LOL
    You might want to post it here http://www.danblanton.com/bulletin.php
    Dan's board members are all over the country however I do know some landowners on that board that may be interested...michael
  • BCSAILSBCSAILS Senior Member Ft. LauderdalePosts: 436 Deckhand
    mtd885 wrote: »
    Great trade! Perhaps I can guide you on a hunting adventure to SOUTH BEACH...LOL
    You might want to post it here http://www.danblanton.com/bulletin.php
    Dan's board members are all over the country however I do know some landowners on that board that may be interested...michael

Thanks, I asked Dan before posting on his site and he felt my request fell under "advertising" even with no money changing hands so he asked me not to post. Feel free to have your friends PM me with an offer. I would even consider a Florida Buck hunt next fall or even a small exclusive annual hunting lease, 500-1000 acres?, in exchange for "annual" Bimini time for the right person(s)....all "quality" private land offers considered....Eric.