1971 20hp mercury outboard for sale! Rebuilt in 2002! 250$ Titusville fl!

NitroZ9NitroZ9 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
For sale is a 1971 20hp mercury out board motor! Motor was rebuilt in 2002 by a mercury mechanic as one of his side jobs. He put many upgrades and from what i hear from when i take it to get it serviced that its a one of a kind motor! The mechanic put a electric start, new lower unit and many other new/refurbished parts on the motor! To make it electric start you will have to buy the cable +swich off ebay or at a discount marine suply warehouse for 20$, Recently the motor has been having some problems with the top piston and when i took it to get it serviced they gave me a quote of 215$ ( 200$ labor 15$ piston shaft ) to get the motor running in tip top shape. Motor needs nothing else! Motor before had great preformance and was very fast n quiet! As you can see in the pictures below the motor is very very clean and was / still is taken very good care of! Motor was always garage kept! Looking to get 250$ obo for this motor! Motor was appraised by a local marine shop at 350-400$ in present condition but about to buy a new flats boat that all ready has a motor and could use the extra $$$... 250$ obo cash only! Please call me after 5pm - 321-360-2988 or you can text me any time! Feel free to call/text/email me your offers! More pictures apon request! Space . coast . photo . king @ gmail . com <--- no spaces in e mail address please put a " boat motor " in subject bar for a response! Thanks! Also will deliver within the brevard county and orlando as long as you pay gas fee.

Also will sell the stand and extention handle with motor only for a additional 30$.. The stand alone cost me 50$ to make! Handle is 25$ at walmart.