Heck yeah...

ChumSlickChumSlick Posts: 252 Officer
Just came in and found my gal making cat head biscuits... breaking out the sausage in the am .....
20120515_155347.jpg

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,984 Moderator
    Where does she get her cat heads? Sounds kind of nasty, but I'll try anything once. ;-)

Enjoy!
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • ChumSlickChumSlick Posts: 252 Officer
    You come to my house around 5 am and grab a breakfast biscuit.... ****. As big as a salad plate.
  • castnet3castnet3 Posts: 32 Deckhand
    When growing up...my favorite meal was grits with stewed tomato's, smoked sausage & cat head biscuits...yummmmm
  • ChumSlickChumSlick Posts: 252 Officer
    castnet3 wrote: »
    When growing up...my favorite meal was grits with stewed tomato's, smoked sausage & cat head biscuits...yummmmm

That is just what's going down in the am.... #ilovemywife
  • ledslinger29ledslinger29 Posts: 837 Officer
    I got some cats hangin around my house you can have for your biscuits, but you have to come get them...
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 6,898 Admiral
    castnet3 wrote: »

I liked prpetty much the same breahfast with the exception we usually had old fashioned country cured ham. Man, I love that country cured hank but my wife says it is too salty and strong for her. Of course, she is a Yankee by birth so I have to take that into consideration.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Deo Vindice
  • JoshAaron91685JoshAaron91685 Posts: 723 Officer
    hmm...Sad to say I've never heard of a cathead biscuit. Sounds like it must be good the way you're going on about it though. Wanna share a recipe?
  • ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 6,898 Admiral
    ChumSlick wrote: »
    You come to my house around 5 am and grab a breakfast biscuit.... ****. As big as a salad plate.

Do a google search there are a lot of recipes out there. A couple of points however. The protien in the flour is critical, lower the better. Martha White brand or White Lily are both good. Also, the use of lard, shortening , or butter, no oil. Finally do not over work the batter.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Deo Vindice