Home Ask the Law!

Federal Fishery Bulletins/Notifications

NOAA-EnforcementNOAA-Enforcement Posts: 202 Moderator
REMINDER:

If you would like to continue to receive the NOAA Fisheries Service Southeast Fisheries Bulletin, you MUST ACT NOW.

NOAA Fisheries Service is going to begin using a third party as a means to distribute current and proposed rules by way of our electronic fishery bulletin. In order to receive the fishery bulletin electronically, via email, you must sign up through Constant Contact. Constant Contact is an internet-based distribution service. This service also allows you to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.

Receiving the fishery bulletin electronically via email will continue to provide you with a color version that will now feature informational links, images and furthers NOAA's environmental commitment to reduce paper.

To sign up for Constant Contact please visit:
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=ezvet7iab&p=oi&m=1109061162788

If you do not sign up through Constant Contact you will not continue to receive the fishery bulletins electronically, effective May 31, 2012, but you will be able to find them on our website at http://sero.nmfs.noaa.gov/bulletins/fishery_bulletins.htm

IMPORTANT - Until June 1 you may receive duplicate bulletins as we make the transition over to Constant Contact.

If you have questions please contact NOAA Fisheries Southeast Regional Office via email at [email protected]

Constant Contact is a third party website with its own Terms and Conditions. Please read the privacy statement and terms and conditions. Any information sent via email will also be posted on NOAA's Southeast Fisheries Service website. Registering for this service is for convenience. You may discontinue receiving emails at any time by unsubscribing using the link provided in each email from Constant Contact.

Constant Contact Privacy Policy
At Constant Contact, we respect and protect the privacy of our customers and those who use our website and our products and services. This privacy statement provides details about how your personal information is collected and used. Personal information is any information that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you, such as your name, email address, phone number and other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing. This privacy statement applies to the Constant Contact website, products and services that are located in the roving and Constant Contact domains and any other sites owned or operated by Constant Contact (the "Sites"). Constant Contact, Inc. is located at 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451.

Anti Spam Policy
Constant Contact has a no tolerance spam policy. Constant Contact's customer support actively monitors large import lists and emails going to a large number of contacts. Any customer found to be using Constant Contact for spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at [email protected].
My purpose on this site is to help everyone understand Federal Fishery Regulations and to provide information. Working with the Florida Sportsman is a collateral (volunteer) duty I asked for and enjoy; I will only give you an answer that I’m willing to put my name on and stand behind. Sometimes that means checking with other agents/offices in the area of concern.
Please Stay Safe And Have A Wonderful Day.
Special Agent Allan Coker
NOAA's Office For Fishery Law Enforcement