Home Tropics

OBB/West End July 4th weekend!

2»

Replies

• captinmitchcaptinmitch Posts: 5,807 Admiral
    Nice trip Gary.
    BTW, his name is Howard Johnson... just like the old hotel/restaurant chain. Really cool dude.
    5f410682.jpg
  • Big Bend BrianBig Bend Brian Posts: 1,414 Officer
    Outstanding report AND photos. Posting all those photos takes a fair amount of time and effort. Thanks for doing that! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
    Brian
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,197 AG
    Outstanding report AND photos. Posting all those photos takes a fair amount of time and effort. Thanks for doing that! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
    Brian

No problem Mon! I always enjoy writing those up and I always start any Bahamas trip with the intention to try and catch some good photos..... like that lady hanging from the dingy crane!

I also enjoy sharing the Reports/Posts with friends and family (some as far away as New Zealand!) by sending them the link to the Report here, versus writing out an entire new email.

One last photo! During the Street Festival and while were "inside" the old hotel lobby, we saw this cute little boy who thought that he was playing the trumpet in the band that was still cramking out music in the street! Hilarious! He was having a blast!

012.jpg