Tabman.. need new connectors.

CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
Where can I get a set of those molex connectors on the motor side? One of mine suffered a catostrophic failure?
Thanks
I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
"“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "

Replies

• TabmanTabman Posts: 146 Deckhand
    Capt tater,

Shoot me your name and address and I will send you one in the mail, no charge. My e-mail is [email protected]

Tom
    Bennett Marine
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Thanks tom.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    Tanks man! I think my next boat, a cat doesn't have tabs guess what I'll be putting on it. :)
    Thanks. I used my spliseal set to seal 'em up good.
    WP_001261.jpg
    WP_001262.jpg
    WP_001263.jpg
    WP_001264.jpg
    WP_001265.jpg
  • TabmanTabman Posts: 146 Deckhand