Sweet corn

rrbgttrrbgtt Posts: 6,758 Admiral
It's coming up!

IMAG0526.jpg
From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned bobcat!

Replies

• GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,940 Admiral
    whitetail_doe_2878.jpg

the deer thank you
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • magotmagot Posts: 6,640 Officer
    Gardawg wrote: »
    whitetail_doe_2878.jpg

the deer thank you

He11, the deer at my farm don't let it get that big. They eat it when it's the size of Rbutt's. Pizzer is, I plant it for them! Ears though. Not the plants. th_head.gif
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,136 AG
    Lots of worms this year, keep an eye out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • rrbgttrrbgtt Posts: 6,758 Admiral
    Flash wrote: »
    Lots of worms this year, keep an eye out.

Do you have problems with cutworms or earworms or both?
    From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned bobcat!
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,756 AG
    I love sweet corn.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • hooknlinehooknline Posts: 5,301 Admiral
    That's a good place to plant the corn:wink
    That should do well for you. Just let me know when it's ready to pick, and then when it's done so I can grab the stalks. TIA
    If I say something that offends you, please let me know so I can say it again later

1322773200_30_1_USD_3.50_default.png
  • CoxsterCoxster Posts: 3,086 Captain
    Corn is not on my food list.
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    looks nice
    why no fence?
    No political signature
  • rrbgttrrbgtt Posts: 6,758 Admiral
    frank wrote: »
    looks nice
    why no fence?

No need.
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    the rabbits don't eat it?
    No political signature
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,136 AG
    rrbgtt wrote: »
    Do you have problems with cutworms or earworms or both?

Right now it is just about any type of work. Mainly those dropping from the Oak Trees. But you may see those Corn Earworms down the road. I have only done corn twice and both times got hit with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield