Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: General

Rebel Windcheater/Rebel Floater (Famous Minnow)

I currently have:
2 NEW IN BOX F-9014S Rebel Windcheaters
and
2 NEW IN BOX F-9002S Rebel Floater Famous Minnows

I think they are the same lure, I cannot tell the difference between the ones I have used. The size and action appears to be identical. These are lures I saved for a rainy day, and I've decided I no longer need them. I have way too many as it is.

These are very, very old plugs that have never been used. The person I got them from had taped a couple of the boxes closed to keep the plugs from falling out, but like I said, they have never touched any flavor of water.

The Windcheaters are Black Back with Green sides with black tiger stripes.
The Famous Minnows are Black Back with Gold sides.
I have access to more, NEW IN BOX, I just don't know how many I have or I can get.

I have a few of my own that I use and they are GREAT tarpon, snook, cobia, and shallow water grouper lures.
Willing to ship anywhere in continental US!

ASKING $25.00 per plug

You let me know how many you'd like and I'll see if we can work out a deal.
Also, I would be willing to trade for other fishing gear. (Waders, Castnet, gaff, sunglasses, knives, reels, rods)

Please send me a Private Message for further details, and/or pictures. Thank you for looking.

-Aaron Burke.

Replies

• Team BuckshotTeam Buckshot Posts: 100 Officer
    Is this thing on?

-Aaron Burke.
  • HopittyhopHopittyhop Posts: 302 Officer
    Why are the windcheaters so expensive? Aren't bombers pretty much the same thing?
    No, these are lures made a long time ago by Rebel..so long ago, they don't even have the copyright year on the box. They are FAR more durable than the garbage Bomber makes nowadays. The same thing with the smaller 5" windcheaters. Any that Rebel produced before 2003 (maybe '05) are the good durable ones. Then Rebel quit making them. Bomber Saltwater Grade windcheaters have great hooks, but the actual lure body usually break/crack after a fish or two.

I also have quite a few 5" Rebel Windcheaters in various colors. Thanks for looking.

-Aaron Burke.
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    BTT for Aaron. I bought 3 Windcheaters from him. They are BRAND spankin new, and performed very well thursday and friday night.
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
    Thank you Shark Attacked

Folks, for anyone who might be interested, I still have 2 of each left.

Thanks for looking, and back to the top of the page for this thread.
    Thank you

-Aaron Burke.