Need a crew, want a fishing spot on a boat?

Replies

• BenefitTournamentsBenefitTournaments Posts: 250 Officer
    Room for 2 for overnighter Wed-Thurs

Got room for 2... heading out Wednesday, staying out overnight, returning Thursday...

Going for gags and mangos... ALWAYS limit out on mangos...

Will be well inside 30 miles... boat is a 23' Proline walk around cabin...

Have SPOT Messenger for safety, VHF, GPS, fish finder...

Boat owner and myself are wide open on what exact time we leave on Wednesday and do not have a curfew / time limit for returning on Thursday... obviously we may need to accommodate our guest(s) but would like to have the same availability...

Looking to depart the south St. Pete area, probably Maximo Park by O'Neils... and head out of Pass-A-Grille Pass...

$125 per angler to go towards fuel, bait and ice...

I can be reached at 863-709-4510
    Billy E.
  • KyleStyleKyleStyle Posts: 426 Deckhand
    delete
  • Hudson3DHudson3D Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    Hello! Im a Missouri born avid hunter and fisherman. I am planning to be staying in the Madeira Beach area from Dec 1-Dec 7. Im willing to travel to meet someone. Im looking for a fellow Florida sportsman who would be nice enough to allow me to tag along on a fishing trip anytime that week. Im happy to help with gas money and bait money! Last year I went out in the ten thousand island region with member "ALLOUT". Joe did a great job of putting us on fish even on a day that no one in thier right mind would have braved the rough seas. Joe was a great guy to fish with and really went above and beyond to get us 25 miles out and onto the fish (even though it beat the hell out of his boat)!! I know that none of you guys owe me a thing but you cant imagine how much it would mean to me to get to go out with a fellow Florida Sportsman for a day of fishing! Im not picky about what we fish for although id like to bring home something for dinner if the fish will cooperate. If you plan to fish that week and want some company and someone willing to help with gas $$ send me a private message.

Thanks in advance!!!!!! Scott
  • Northern1967Northern1967 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    TRIP SWAP? I'm headed down in Febuary for the family Disney trip. But will be on the coast on Febuary 15th and 16th and would love to get out with someone. I'm posting early as I would be willing to trip swap in advance (or after). I'm in Minneapolis and have some fantastic Upper Misssissippi smallmouth fishing and could possibly even offer up bird hunting in SE North Dakota this or next fall. If you might be interested feel free to email me at [email protected]. Noone nibbled on my first posting so I try again. I realize this may be way to far out for anyone to want to committ but if you might be interested send me an email and see if we can't work something out.
  • Hudson3DHudson3D Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    Room for 1

December 2-7 (Whatever day has the best weather) perlman1234 has been gracious enough to answer my post above and he and I are planning a trip out of Sarasota or Venice. We will be targeting grouper and snapper. perlman1234 is very familiar with that area and has lots of spots to put us on the fish. Looking for 1 more person to split gas/bait/ice costs for a great day of fishing. If your interested or have questions PM either one of us.
  • JoeTrapolsiJoeTrapolsi Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I'm off Monday December 2nd and would love to go. My name is Joe Trapolsi. I live in Clearwater. Like to inshore, reef, and bottom fish. Have all my own gear, will pitch in for gas and assist with cleaning the boat. Email me at: [email protected] Thank you.
  • yelladevil17yelladevil17 Posts: 153 Deckhand
    Anyone heading offshore tomorrow Mon 11/26 that has room for 1? Weather looks perfect. I'll definitely pitch in for gas, bait, throwing the net, cleaning the boat. Hit me up =)
  • perlman1234perlman1234 Posts: 1,449 Officer
    Thinking of heading out wednesday 1/2/13...Let me know plan is to head out of venice 30-40 miles. Not set in stone just yet, but should be nice enough other than the fog. PM me for the details if you want to join.
  • Northern1967Northern1967 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    TRIP SWAP? I'm still trying to hopfully line something up although I'm willing it might be hard to pay it forward unless your headed this way and want to go ice fishing. I will be on St. Petes on Febuary 15th, 16th, 17th and would love to get out with someone(10yr old son would love but not have to come). I would be willing to trip swap in advance (or after). I'm in Minneapolis and have some fantastic Upper Misssissippi smallmouth fishing and could possibly even offer up bird hunting in SE North Dakota next fall. If you might be interested feel free to email me at [email protected] and lets see if we can maybe work something out.
  • BryanCBryanC Posts: 621 Officer
    TRIP SWAP? I'm still trying to hopfully line something up although I'm willing it might be hard to pay it forward unless your headed this way and want to go ice fishing. I will be on St. Petes on Febuary 15th, 16th, 17th and would love to get out with someone(10yr old son would love but not have to come). I would be willing to trip swap in advance (or after). I'm in Minneapolis and have some fantastic Upper Misssissippi smallmouth fishing and could possibly even offer up bird hunting in SE North Dakota next fall. If you might be interested feel free to email me at [email protected] and lets see if we can maybe work something out.

I grew up in MN, and still get up there a couple times a year. I would like to check out those smallmouth spots sometime. I fish most weekends if the weather is good. I would be happy to take you & your son out for a few hours on Feb 16 or 17 if the conditions are decent.
  • CATTLE MANCATTLE MAN Posts: 129 Officer
    looking for some one to fish with,,inshore mostly out of the ruskin area,,i have a flats skiff you must also,,,we can swap back and forth,,,weekends
  • BigchocolatelabBigchocolatelab Posts: 129 Officer
    Coming down to a house we're renting near Weedon Island in St. Pete from MArch 2-9th. 2 buddies and I will be bringing my boat down (Action Craft coastal bay 2310). Boat is perfect for tampa area. Looking for a guy to fish with us and show us some snook fishing. Tarpon would be nice too. I know the spots for big trout snappers, groupers, etc. I used to live in Tampa so I know the waters and have fished it pretty extensively. If anyone is down let me know. If the weathers nice we'll head offshore to. Chase fish offshore in morning then target inshore in afternoon. PM me
  • ChasintailadvChasintailadv Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    I'm in the Sarasota/Bradenton area until Sat. Feb 9th. Just found this board thought I'd throw this out there. Looking to get out fishing inshore or offshore. I'm a full time guide on Lake Ontario and tributaries. I'd be willing to split costs or swap trips whatever works! I just want to catch some fish!
  • srchn4salmonsrchn4salmon Posts: 80 Deckhand
    I've got a crew of three booked on an offshore charter. We are looking for a 4th. It is on February 15th (Friday). We will be targeting Mangos and AJs. PM for details if interested.
  • KyleStyleKyleStyle Posts: 426 Deckhand
    Looking for a ride offshore/ near shore on Wednesday 2/20, or any wednesday after that! Split expenses, etc. I'm not always on the computer, so please call 727-686-4393.
  • tuftsfishingtuftsfishing Posts: 79 Deckhand
    Hey Guys, my wife and I are headed down to Tampa 04/06-04/08 and want to charter a boat for kingfish for any of those days. I am thinking of one of the smaller boats that offer 8 hour trips for ~$500 for 4 people. Looking for 2 more who are interested, and we can discuss which boat to charter.
  • BobbyBBobbyB Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Gang,
    Long time Lutz resident, new to Bradenton area. I am getting ready for kingfish / tarpon season I have two boats a 22 flats boat and a 22 center console both on lifts at my home. I am taking a few months off work to fish and enjoy life and I am looking for some guys who are available during the week, willing to share expenses and share their experience in the bradenton/anna maria/terra ceia area. I am no green horn, been fishing the tampa bay area for over 25 years but I do not have a lot of experience south of the skyway. If anyone is interested send me a message!

Regards and Tight Lines,
    Bob
  • Canadian_43Canadian_43 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Hey ! I'm going to be in Clearwater Beach for a week from the 11th of March to the 18th. I'm from Ontario Canada and I would love to experience some SALT LIFE! I would be happy to help pay for gas and bait if you can get me out for a few hours through out that week. My 2 boys ages 5 and 8 would love to go as well but don't have to. I'm a little short on tackle and rods since we are flying down. Lookin to put a few on the BBQ for the family. If you can help me out than call me or reply phone 519-381-1506 The Name is Rob
  • Canadian_43Canadian_43 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    :fishinglooking to get out the week of March 11-18th, will help out with gas and bait but have no rods since i'm flying to FLA from Detroit. call me at 519-381-1506 or 519-381-1507
  • muddywatermuddywater Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I am always looking to go on someone elses boat seeing as I only have kayaks and paddleboards. Would love to go offshore/nearshore more and have most the tackle I need and costs would be split of course. If not, if anyone is wanting to go yakking I have two ready to go always with one I am currently trying to create an outrigger system for so any tips would be great lol. My names joel by the way, and I always got time to fish im only part time in college now. Anyways I'd like to met some new fishing buddies so feel free to contact, 727-430-6108.
  • thunderstruckthunderstruck Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    I'm interested Mango, I have all the gear and I'm ready to go anytime since I'm self employed. Please keep me in mind. (248-895-1395) Thanks man, Rob
  • Regular_guy0215Regular_guy0215 Posts: 119 Officer
    I recently got out medically from the army 13feb and have been home for a few weeks now. I always have room for someone on my boat. All I fish is inshore/back country. My boat sits in 7,8inches depending on load weight and I can run on plane just as shallow. Boat Is a 24' 1979 completly custom re built T Craft with a big *** tower. She's also 9feet 6inches wide so plenty of room and space!!!!!! Let me know if anyone wants to tag along. Just help out with fuel cost if ya don't mind. She doesn't burn much but I also have to buy oil for her too. Cheers guys!!!:USA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]24ft custom re-built Tcraft. Runs shallow as hell and rides smooooth.

PROUD VETERAN. Now PLEASE help support a much less known organization called SOWF. (Special operations warrior foundation). Great group of people for such a great cause. Their website is www.specialops.org. :USA
  • SeaSpurSeaSpur Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Looking to join anyone when needed, moved down here almost 2 years ago and only opportunity I get to fish is with my boss (which isn't often at all). I am really interested in flats fishing as I am really unfamiliar with that coming from South Carolina; only grew up with some offshore and nearshore fishing and trolling.

I have an older rod/reel of mine and looking to purchase another setup, but would depend on the boat, equipment and knowledge of another. I am in South Tampa but willing to travel (my boss usually puts in over around Ruskin at E.G. Simmons). I'm 28 and have a decent amount of fishing experience but just looking to gain a lot more until I feel comfortable enough to purchase my own.

Send me a PM if I could join! I'm available weekends and also can arrange some weekdays...willing to contribute on fuel, bait, etc.
  • Regular_guy0215Regular_guy0215 Posts: 119 Officer
    Sea spur, PMd ya :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]24ft custom re-built Tcraft. Runs shallow as hell and rides smooooth.

PROUD VETERAN. Now PLEASE help support a much less known organization called SOWF. (Special operations warrior foundation). Great group of people for such a great cause. Their website is www.specialops.org. :USA
  • TerrenceTerrence Posts: 23 Greenhorn
    Please let me know if any of you need to fill a spot. Will help with Gas and Cleanup. If you're going out on the King of the Beach Tournament and need an extra hand i'll pitch in as well.
    Please let me know if any of you need to fill a spot. Will help with Gas and Cleanup. If you're going out on the King of the Beach Tournament and need an extra hand i'll pitch in as well. PM me here or email me at [email protected]
    Terry
  • mitch2106mitch2106 Posts: 105 Officer
    I'd always be up for a spot on the a boat to get out and do some fishing. So if anyone is ever looking to fill a spot I have no prob. splitting gas and whatever expenses may be needed. Unfortunatly I'm only off work on the weekends :shrug , but would love to get out and fish whether we catch or not. Send me a pm should you need someone to fill an empty spot. Have my own gear and tackle
    :fishing
    If you ever need a tag-along let me know. will help out with gas and whatever. Just like to keep what I catch. Can go out most any day of the week with a days notice.
    Terry in Palm Harbor. 727-224-5298 [email protected]
  • Offshore BumOffshore Bum Posts: 31 Greenhorn
    May have a spot open Saturday June 1st. Red Snapper trip. Equal $ split of fuel and bait...keep your own limit.
    Please bring your own tackle.
    $80 estimated share

Leaving at 5:30 am. Returning late afternoon/evening depending on bite.

Experience anglers only please

PM your bio

Looks like a weather cancellation as of now...
  • srchn4salmonsrchn4salmon Posts: 80 Deckhand
    Offshore Bum, PM sent.