1960's Hansen Cardiff Surfboard

Sorry to the mods if this is the wrong spot, you do have to paddle it :shrug

For Sale is a 1960's Hansen Cardiff surfboard that is 9' 5" long. I emailed pics to Chubby Surf who does free appraisals and below is what Eric Sandoval (President of Chubby Surf) had to say.

"That is an east coast board, alot of the east coast surfshops had these rental Hansens. I think it was just because, they were good riders, really wide, thick, etc.
I believe the board to be made in the mid to late 1960's, I dont see a full shot of the bottom, but im assuming it to be clear as well. Condition is fair, about a 8 on the ratings, probably worth $600, maybe $700.00"

It does have a few spots as pictured (the one on the right is the worst and about 5 that look like the spot on the left). I live in Ocala but travel to Crystal River about every weekend so I could deliver. I am asking $650 but I am open to cash offers as well as interesting trades.

The other pics would not load so if you are interested just PM me your email and I will send you the rest.
Pro Line 251 - 225 Optimax
Fisher 1754 - 60 Merc

2 boats is 2 to many and at least 1 shy of enough

Replies

• SouldeepSouldeep Posts: 269 Officer
    All offers considered will trade for a pedal boat or ???
    Pro Line 251 - 225 Optimax
    Fisher 1754 - 60 Merc

2 boats is 2 to many and at least 1 shy of enough
  • Aiden1Aiden1 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Hi,.
    The Don Hansen was a successful surfer and champion tandem surfer. His company Hansen Surfboards was even more successful.
    Hansen was a top promoter and wisely signed many of the best known top professionals of the day.
    Prince