Charity tournament for 3yr old girl w/ Leukemia

Was sent this today, figured i'd repost here. I have no affiliation with this little girl other than friends of friends, but damnit all if thats not a soft spot of mine. I hope more of you can attend.

Three year old Claire Foral of Fort Myers Florida has recently been diagnosed with ALL leukemia.In determination to cure her, Claire will be battling chemotherapy and possible bone marrow transplants. This little girl is going to face more difficulty than most of us will ever experience in a lifetime.

Close friends of Claire will be holding a charity fishing tournament on August 6, 2011 on the Sanibel Causeway in Florida. The expected childhood leukemia treatment costs are estimated between $150,000 to $250,000. Although this event will only raise a minor portion of these fees, every bit will count.

The tournament check in will start at 7:00am and weigh-in will end at 1:00pm. After scoring, there will be a BBQ lunch, raffles, prizes and entertainment.

Rules:
*$150.00 per boat with a maximum of 3 anglers per boat.
*First safe light/honor starting around 7:00am.
*Fish must be caught be rod and reel only.
*Wade fishing is permitted as long as one angler remains in the boat at all times.
*Snook, redfish, trout, miscellaneous fish

If you are interested in registering a team, making a donation or have any further questions, please contact Beth Jencks at 239-410-0248 or [email protected] for more details.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=232880696731038
I feel like a little fish on a big freakin hook...