Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Ormond Beach Police

Has anyone else noticed an unusual high presence lately?

Replies

• hodgie2411hodgie2411 Posts: 244 Deckhand
    I have a opinion that Mr. Chitwood (the Daytona Beach Police Chief), has been doing one hell of a job with his town. His brass tacks way of business has changed many crimes stricken areas to otherwise safe neighborhoods. Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, South Daytona have all felt the effects from Mr. Chitwoods efforts, with spikes in there perspective crime rates, i.e. the criminals have moved. Ormond Beach has turned up there patrol rate to keep up.
  • OysterbottomboyOysterbottomboy Posts: 414 Officer
    Good point. I have seen a lot of cars pulled over recently, mostly in residental areas. I would advise not speeding in Ormond.
  • EricLEricL Posts: 322 Deckhand
    I am surprised Chitwood is still alive.He has pissed in a lot of Cheerios's in a short time. The only thing I don't like about him,is the way he talks in public on camera. He should hold a more professional attitude. Scumbags ,dirt bags,losers,and a few other words that come out of his mouth are not politically correct for his position.
    On a side note he is doing a great job and hope they bring him back for years to come. Dayton has one down hill quick trying to catch up with crimehills
  • BColleyBColley Posts: 419 Deckhand
    Definitely dont speed on Tymber Creek Rd
    JBC

Chaos Tarpon Bay
    Ocean Master 31