Tying @ Harry Goode's 2/25

Ol'DirtyCasterOl'DirtyCaster Posts: 2,322 Captain
On Saturday February 25th at 1pm we'll be having our monthly class at HG's. This month kinda threw me a curveball because I had a pattern prepped and ready to go, but I had a few requests for the castle bravo popper, so that pattern is going on the back burner (kinda glad anyway, the cf mullet is kinda messy). Anyway, we'll be reducing the proportions of this fly to make it more practical for inshore anglers, and we'll talk in depth about weighting the tail, substituting materials, and I'll give you guys a chance to play with CCG's new product, "Hydro". It'll be a good time. At 3pm, Mr. Adam Sanderson will be giving us a clouser tutorial. As always, materials have been donated by Rich, so all you'll need is a vise and whatever tools you're accustomed to using. Looking forward to seeing you all. Please call 723-4751 to reserve seating, space has been limited the last few classes.

IMG_07241.jpg

Adamsclouser.jpg

Replies

• acesoveracesover Posts: 552 Officer
    This is a great time for all, and a thank you is in order for Rich, ODC, and Adam for volunteering their time, materials, and a place to meet for this meeting. BTW, Adam is one of the younger fly tyers that attend the meetings, and has progressed a long way in the short time he has been tying.
    FYIWFG