new forum

gottheitch22gottheitch22 fort Meade FLPosts: 4,313 Captain
I don't know about anyone else here but i think the way this forum looks now sucks .
living life as i like

Replies

• down4dacountdown4dacount Posts: 2,598 Captain
    you'll get used to it
    ShotKam Pro Staff
    Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me
    Check out my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Down4dacount1?feature=mhee
    [IMG][/img]
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    I kinda like it.
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
  • down4dacountdown4dacount Posts: 2,598 Captain
    I just hate the adds they put on the last reply
    ShotKam Pro Staff
    Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me
    Check out my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Down4dacount1?feature=mhee
    [IMG][/img]
    Yeah, they can be a bit annoying, but at least they don't have chirping birds and frogs like that silly Dodge ad they had a week ago.
  • Have KnotsHave Knots Posts: 229 Officer
    Looks aint everything.
  • gottheitch22gottheitch22 fort Meade FLPosts: 4,313 Captain
    lol everything starts with looks .
    living life as i like
  • huntmstrhuntmstr Posts: 6,290 Admiral
    It's certainly faster. But it will get some taking used to. Not 100% sold on it though.
    Bushnell, Primos and Final Approach Pro Staff. Proud member of the Fab Five, Big Leaugers and Bobble Head 4.

I had you pissed off at hello.
  • AllenRAllenR Posts: 2,702 Captain
    I can deal with any layout. Its the people that make a forum work. To be honest, I had all but quit coming on here before the crash. There were 3-4 people that took over every thread and made it where it was no longer fun. I just hope it doesnt go down that road again
  • Bowd upBowd up Posts: 1,115 Officer
    everyones avatars are blurry on my computer!
    ]
    Bowd up wrote: »
    everyones avatars are blurry on my computer!

Ya' gotta take off the Budweiser goggles first! :Glass
  • ap111ap111 Posts: 68 Greenhorn
    The stinking ad on the last reply blocks a good chunk of whatever is written and makes it hard to read when your missing big chunks of several lines because the ad is covering it. I wish they would put the ad somewhere else on the page.
  • gator4evergator4ever Posts: 2,564 Captain
    Hey its what we got. Better than nothing. Plus how much does it cost? Exactly
    "sometimes it's OK just to kill a little time" my grandpa 1972
  • wilburzwilburz Posts: 985 Officer
    i dont believe the old version hosted photos, right? with this new version you can download your photos right to it. before i was using photobucket.

Happiness is a belt fed weapon!

• BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    ap111 wrote: »
    The stinking ad on the last reply blocks a good chunk of whatever is written and makes it hard to read when your missing big chunks of several lines because the ad is covering it. I wish they would put the ad somewhere else on the page.

Download mozilla firefox with ad block.. completely free. Havent seen an ad at all since i downloaded it.
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    gandrfab wrote: »
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky
  • omegafooomegafoo Posts: 3,127 Captain
    First, I don't mind the vBulletin forum layout. Sure, it could use a few customizations but it's a huge improvement over the old "Drupal" forum. That was just horrible! :Horse

Second, the search works. Aside from losing all the old content, it might finally be useful. I much prefer a site with a working search.

Third,:Google "MVPS hosts" :Google Ad problem solved. If you don't know how to modify your hosts file :Google - Sorry, just don't have time to type the directory structure nor specific instructions for each version of Windows. You do this - no more ads on any website! :Rockon

Most of all, I won't be complaining much due to the cost :)