Gingrich: Romney has proved to be a disgraceful and despicable candidate.

chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
"pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-tax increase" "pro-gay rights"“lack of concern for religious liberty."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/31/newt-gingrich-mitt-romney-florida_n_1243015.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D131442

Sounds like my kind of guy.
Chubasco.jpg

Replies

• gsxraddictgsxraddict Posts: 103 Officer
    They both are equally disgraceful and despicable, and it blows my mind how people gobble up the media drama and vote for these two.

I know most of you were government educated, but use your brains people, think for yourself.

THESE TWO, DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN RIGHTS TO POWER AND POLITICAL GAINS.

They disrespect the Constitution just as bad as Obama.
  • CalusaCalusa Posts: 11,881 Officer
    gsxraddict wrote: »
    They both are equally disgraceful and despicable, and it blows my mind how people gobble up the media drama and vote for these two.

I know most of you were government educated, but use your brains people, think for yourself.

THESE TWO, DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN RIGHTS TO POWER AND POLITICAL GAINS.

They disrespect the Constitution just as bad as Obama.

The GOP should be ashamed, but they think they're on the right track!
    FS Forum member since January 4, 2003
    Member #12478
    Not a Jew
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    I still haven't figured out why Romney even wants to be president... bad enough to campaign for the past 4-5 years. I mean, is his ego that big? Is he that bored with his life? Why would he want that agravation? Makes me wonder what's really on his agenda.
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    I still haven't figured out why Romney even wants to be president... bad enough to campaign for the past 4-5 years. I mean, is his ego that big? Is he that bored with his life? Why would he want that agravation? Makes me wonder what's really on his agenda.

HINT/CLUE: secret underwear
    Chubasco.jpg
  • The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 3,913 Captain
    phlatsphil wrote: »

Yep, hard to understand since the next president will be blamed for the collapse of the present financial system no matter who he is...............
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012, 2017

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage Posts: 12,889 AG
    Read my signature.

Research the white horse doctrine.

He wants it because he has been told to want it and there is a possability he can get it.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • Accurate TwrsAccurate Twrs Posts: 1,992 Officer
    gsxraddict wrote: »

And when you look back at past elections seems we are all voting the lesser of 2 evils.
    Well... I didn't vote for him, So it must have been you... Thanks a lot A$$-hole..
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    chubasco wrote: »
    "pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-tax increase" "pro-gay rights"“lack of concern for religious liberty."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/31/newt-gingrich-mitt-romney-florida_n_1243015.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D131442

Sounds like my kind of guy.

Gingrich is positioning Mitt perfectly to be the moderate candidate who appeals to independents in November.
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
    grady30wa wrote: »
    Gingrich is positioning Mitt perfectly to be the moderate candidate who appeals to independents in November.

Shrewd move. Showing that Romney is really to the left of Obama will surely win over the independents.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Mich FMich F Posts: 2,579 Captain
    Shrewd move. Showing that Romney is really to the left of Obama will surely win over the independents.

Well Romney did run to the left of Ted Kennedy when he ran for Senator. That didn't work out to well for him though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Come the general election, it will prove to be a very shrewd move. No matter who the Republicans choose as their nominee, registered Republicans will vote for him. To win the presidency, the eventual nominee will need to win the independents. That's why Romney polls so much better than Newt or Santorum in a head to head vs Obama.
    Mich F wrote: »
    Well Romney did run to the left of Ted Kennedy when he ran for Senator. That didn't work out to well for him though.

In Marxachusetts, there are no moderates.

There are communists, and republicans. But not enough republicans.
    Come the general election, it will prove to be a very shrewd move. No matter who the Republicans choose as their nominee, registered Republicans will vote for him. To win the presidency, the eventual nominee will need to win the independents. That's why Romney polls so much better than Newt or Santorum in a head to head vs Obama.

Only one problem...to win you gotta fire up the base. I read that Bush had scores of Evangelical volunteers going door to door and manning phone banks. McCain suffered cause he could not get enough volunteers and none were charged up. The Evangelicals voted for him but there was no enthusiasm behind them so other than voting they did no more.

Now, there just aren't enough Mormons out there and the strategy of being portrayed to the left of Obama may in fact get him some independent votes but it sure ain't red meat for the base.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Mich FMich F Posts: 2,579 Captain
    Romney has proved to be a disgraceful and despicable candidate. He has no character," Rick Tyler, a former Gingrich aide, said of Romney.

Now that's really funny stuff right there. Perhaps one would think that description, would more aptly apply to Gingrich.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Only one problem...to win you gotta fire up the base. I read that Bush had scores of Evangelical volunteers going door to door and manning phone banks. McCain suffered cause he could not get enough volunteers and none were charged up. The Evangelicals voted for him but there was no enthusiasm behind them so other than voting they did no more.

Now, there just aren't enough Mormons out there and the strategy of being portrayed to the left of Obama may in fact get him some independent votes but it sure ain't red meat for the base.

Don't you worry, once it is firmed up that Mitt is to be anointed, they will be there. One Monday (the day after they are told what to do) they will arrive, thousands of them,

BYU is just biding it's time but the children are ready at a moments call and called they will be. Once the nomination is sewed up you will see people you never knew were Mormon volunteering like you have never seen before. It will make BO's ACORN look like amatures. These people have no problems walking up to your door and trying to convince you to see things their way.
    They will look upon this as a duty, a mission for God. It will look like the crusades.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • Accurate TwrsAccurate Twrs Posts: 1,992 Officer
    this site is screwed... more data base chit
    Well... I didn't vote for him, So it must have been you... Thanks a lot A$$-hole..
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,308 AG
    This go round he who wins the Hispanic vote will warm the desk chair in the Oval Office for another four years.

You can take that to the Banco.
    This go round he who wins the Hispanic vote will warm the desk chair in the Oval Office for another four years.

You can take that to the Banco.

Then you better hope that Marco Rubio does not become Mitt's VP selection.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,308 AG
    Then you better hope that Marco Rubio does not become Mitt's VP selection.

No worries, Marco does not resonate with non Cuban Hispanics.

He and I are of about the same age, come from very similar background, and grew up in the same part of Miami, trust me when I tell you this is truth.
    Mitt gets the Hispanics that are not for BO. Just look at the geographic demographics of where most hispanics live. South Florida and it's Cubans are a very small part of the puzzle.
    Texas is the biggest, so Perry will have some say after all is said and done, he will do as instructed by the party.
    New Mexico is next, and McCains Arizona.
    The high concentration in Idaho is due to the farming, that is Mormon country.