Butler Chain Bass Fishing Report

Hey guys, I filmed my tournament on the butler chain of lakes today. Let me know what ya think. Hope ya enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-xQ1Mjbbug&feature=plcp&context=C3f6648cUDOEgsToPDskJVgW_dNAtYetUYBBtdbscQ

Replies

• the flats guythe flats guy Posts: 310 Deckhand
    Hey guys let me start off by saying great job on some nice bass! The first couple spots you were fishing waseon bay but the couple last ones... were you in lake tibet? I live in windermere and the only lake I can catch bass on is lake down. Any suggestions?
  • Bass2bucksBass2bucks Posts: 653 Officer
    Thank you! We were fishing waseon bay in the morning but after we caught the first 2 the fishing died and we didnt catch a thing after about 2 hours. We then ran to Main Lake Butler and fished points and the little coves off the main lake. We picked up the last two right next to the orange county sportsmans association boat ramp in a lake south of Tibet I believe it was lake sheen? I dont remember the exact name of that lake.
  • the flats guythe flats guy Posts: 310 Deckhand
    Ok thank you... do you guys fish there regularly?
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,586 Moderator
    Cool. Never fished there yet in my club. Nice video.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • Bass2bucksBass2bucks Posts: 653 Officer
    Not regularly but between the 2 bass clubs im involved in I get a lot of reports about the chain and advice on where to start before I show up. If you ever need any advice just shoot me a pm and ill try to steer you in the right direction.
  • Simple ManSimple Man Posts: 122 Officer
    The Orange County Sportsmans Association is on Lake Sheen. Man I miss fishing that Chain. My father used to be a member of the OCSA. We used to fish it almost every other week for years and sometimes more, before I moved over to the West coast. Good news though, moving back over there in June and will be back fishing on the chain.