WTT Weatherby Vangurd 7mm rem mag for Comparable Slug gun.

May also consider trade for lighter caliber such as 243.

Replies

• wizard78wizard78 Posts: 496 Deckhand
    I'll break my standing rule. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
  • Prop BlastProp Blast Posts: 375 Officer
    wizard78 wrote: »
    I'll break my standing rule. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

X2

In addition, what model of Vanguard? Weatherby made/makes at least 6 different Vanguards in wood and synthetic stock. Some were fairly high-end like the Vangard VGX, others were WalMart specials.

Pictures would really help.

PB
  • HeavyDHeavyD Posts: 33 Deckhand
    i have a 12 ga. pump READ ALL DETAILS New England Partner 12 ga pump includes original factory wood stock and fore end plus Remington Sure Shot mossy oak obsession stock with thumb hole and fore end. 28" vent rib barrel with choke tubes and H.S. Strut extra full turkey choke tube and 24" fully rifled slug barrel with rifle sights. plus weaver saddle scope mount and a Simmons 4 power Pro Diamond scope with diamond shaped reticle. All in good condition i even have a few boxes of Federal Barnes Expander 12ga 3" mag slugs to go with it. let me know if you might be interested
    here is a pic
    002.jpg 89.9K
  • inshoreinshore Posts: 246 Deckhand
    I'm located in Jax. The gun has a synthetic stock and either leupold or weaver rings. Will try to post a pic tonight and other info tonight.
    HeavyD I am interested and will get the additional information pics asap.
    man that sucks i didnot think you were interested , i sold it this afternoon. what would like to get out of the gun?
    inshore wrote: »
    HeavyD I am interested and will get the additional information pics asap.
    man that sucks i sold it this afternoon
    HeavyD. PM sent.
    Sold