Home Classifieds: General

NEW VERSA BOARD HYBRID PADDLEBOARD(SUP)FISHNG KAYAK W/RUDDER&SWIVEL SEAT 12'3" $800

I have a year old Versa Board Angler SUP/kayak made by Native Watercraft. It's unique design allows you the flexibility to use it as a stand up paddleboard or as a fishing kayak with the removable First Class Swivel Seat option I had added to this model. The seat is crafted from Solar Screen fabric which vents well to dry quickly and keep you cool. Easily attaches/detaches with a thumb screw into the cup holder on the deck of the boat. Also comes with deck mounted paddle holder, rudder, and wheel in the back for ease of transport to your launch spot. I used it as a stand up fishing kayak the majority of the time and used a milk crate bunjeed to the seat behind me to hold my rods as the picture shows.

Check out this link for the specs on it : http://www.nativewatercraft.com/boat.cfm?id=38 Just one year old in excellent condition with the exception of surface scrapes on the bottom from being dragged across oyster bars on occasion. Asking $700.

Length: 12'3"
Width: 33"
Weight: 55lbs

Replies