Big thanks to Boattronics

I just wanted to thank Tony for the work he did on my boat yesterday. I had a huge mess of wires, bad fuses and switches and other assorted problems with my boat. I took it out to Tony and he did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price. I will highly recommend Boattronics to everyone i know.
Thanks Tony!

Replies

• Reel-PracticeReel-Practice Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    I also want to thank Tony. He came out to my house the day before yesterday and installed a new trolling motor, stereo/speakers and automatic bilge on my 15 year old's Scout. My boy took it out after school yesterday and was all smiles. Great job and will use him on my boat in the near future.
    24 Cape Horn Offshore-twin 150 HPDI's
  • BoattronicsBoattronics Posts: 5,201 Admiral
    seapro15 wrote: »
    I just wanted to thank Tony for the work he did on my boat yesterday. I had a huge mess of wires, bad fuses and switches and other assorted problems with my boat. I took it out to Tony and he did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price. I will highly recommend Boattronics to everyone i know.
    Thanks Tony!

Thank you very much, my pleasure!
    I also want to thank Tony. He came out to my house the day before yesterday and installed a new trolling motor, stereo/speakers and automatic bilge on my 15 year old's Scout. My boy took it out after school yesterday and was all smiles. Great job and will use him on my boat in the near future.

Thank you very much too! Hope your boy enjoys it, what a great kid!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?5295-Recent-Boattronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270