Home Off Topic

iPhone photo uploaded??

Liquid TheropyLiquid Theropy Posts: 608 Officer
Wasn't to sure where to ask this, but how can I upload pics from my phone to my posts? I can manage to get a link up but not the pic itself. I tried imagesshack, flicker, one other I can't remember. I have a jailbroken phone and I did find a app to upload pics, but there to large. Over 100kb so they will not load. I know there has to be a ez way to do this. Thanks for any help!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]AKA Flatheadcat

Replies

• Joey ButtonsJoey Buttons Posts: 11,849 AG
    Jailbroken? You running illegal?
  • kodiakzachkodiakzach Posts: 6,079 Admiral
    Its real hard.

1.) Go to App Store and download the Photobucket app and Login
    2.) Choose UPLOADS --> existing --> select an existing photo from your photo roll
    3.) After it uploads, go to MY ALBUMS and hit REFRESH denoted by arrow circle in top right
    4.) Click on image you want linked... and then hit the "i" button bottom right and click the last field that says IMG and it will say "Copied IMG Code"
    5.) Come back to FS forum and hit PASTE

or just download the [email protected] little tapatalk app that costs money and see below
  • kajokajo Posts: 4,620 Moderator
    Or just get a app called tapatalk. It is a forum app. I load my photos directly off my iPhone. Chose the option for tapatalk to host the pics. Easy!!!
    julington creek carpet care

www.jccarpetcare.com
  • Liquid TheropyLiquid Theropy Posts: 608 Officer
    Thanks.... I have to update my OS to 4.3 or higher. Mite be why I did not use photobucket. Is there any other ways? Or do I just need to update my operating system?

And no I'm not illegal. Just opened up a wonderful world with my phone.
  • Liquid TheropyLiquid Theropy Posts: 608 Officer
    kajo wrote: »
    Or just get a app called tapatalk. It is a forum app. I load my photos directly off my iPhone. Chose the option for tapatalk to host the pics. Easy!!!

I'll check on tapatalk. I guess the main concern is when I post a thread from my iPhone. House computer is fine for posting pics. With tapatalk I can start and post pics from the phone right?
  • spinfreakspinfreak Posts: 5,204 Admiral
    I'll check on tapatalk. I guess the main concern is when I post a thread from my iPhone. House computer is fine for posting pics. With tapatalk I can start and post pics from the phone right?

Yep. You can upload them directly to the forum, or you can upload it to tapatalk and it'll post the pic properties/source automatically.
    Exiled Dungeon Master of The Freakshow :cool:
    YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP! Seriously. Do it for yourself and loved ones. You have issues
  • monoxidemonoxide Posts: 1,094 Officer
    Jailbroken? You running illegal?

jailbreaking is perfectly legal. untill you start to use it for piracy witch is what jailbreaking was not made for.
    ted.gif
    ted.gif