Home Off Topic

Sometime you just have to drive the ambulance yourself

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
TAMPA, Fla. -- While rescue workers were attending to a patient, someone drove away in their ambulance parked outside a Tampa home.

Police said it was driven away with its lights flashing about 10:30 p.m. Thursday.

A GPS unit tracked the ambulance, and Tampa police stopped the suspect without incident.

Police said 39-year-old Hubert Lee Credit told them he had been beaten up by four men. He decided to drive himself to the hospital in an ambulance.

Officers also said Credit had a puncture wound on his head and was taken to Tampa General Hospital for treatment.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/30102865/detail.html#ixzz1i2XzRPPM

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    With how long it takes them to follow stabilizing procedure I don't blame him.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    ndugu.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]