Treason, the Obama administration has committed it

coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
[h=1]United States Code/Title 18/Part I/Chapter 115/Section 2381[/h]< United States Code | Title 18 | Part I | Chapter 115

Title 114. Trafficking in Contraband Cigarettes
United States Code
by the United States Government
Title 18, Part I. Crimes, Chapter 115. Treason, Sedition, and Subversive Activities
Title 117. Transportation for Illegal Sexual Activity and Related Crimes

From the U.S. Code Online via GPO Access, laws in effect as of July 7, 2006.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103-322, title XXXIII, Sec. 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

[h=1]Obama administration sets up immigrant hotline[/h][h=4]Phoenix Business Journal[/h]Date: Friday, December 30, 2011, 5:46am MST

The Obama administration has set up a new national hotline for immigrants and others to call if they believe they are being unfairly targeted for deportation or other immigration proceedings. The federal hotline, which is in various languages including Spanish, also allow immigrants to report crimes.
The move is the latest volley between the federal government and the Obama administration as it takes on states and local police, in some instances, when it comes to illegal immigration.
The federal hotline number is 855-448-6903. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has also long had a hotline available for those wanting to report illegal immigrants and businesses hiring them.

169304.GIF

Replies