Dania tommorrow Thursday 12-29

Going offshore for the first time with lots gear ive never used before, pretty excited to get out there and see what its all about.. I wanna get out there around sunrise, but john lloyd doesn't open til 8am, where do you park before 8am? Any other advice for Dania? Going to troll and try some deep jigging on ledges.. If anyone wants to get out there too im hoping to be there before 7..

Replies

• FLATS BROKEFLATS BROKE Posts: 2,060 Captain
    Don't go to John Lloyd. Park at the pier and launch there. If I can get off work tomorrow I'll join you but if not, I'll be there on Saturday to catch my last fish of 2011.
  • FLATS BROKEFLATS BROKE Posts: 2,060 Captain
    Friday looks to be a little better then Thursday. If your going out for your first time you want the best conditions as possible.
  • cranker789cranker789 Posts: 252 Deckhand
    I have to fish Thursday, its my fishing day lol.. Looks like it'll be a southern current.. Ill keep it safe.. Ill see if i can get out on Saturday too
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,330 Moderator
    Park at pier, pay parking at the machines, launch left of the pier on the north side. Careful out there buddy. Tie everything down in case you get swamped.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • I'm out for the next few days. Work everyday + no suv as I lent it to a family who are in for the weekend. Guess I'll need to replace fishing with alcohol for a few days.
  • Android77Android77 Posts: 485 Deckhand
    Ill be there around 5:30 going to troll out try jigging hope the water is better than monday. It shouldnt be that rough the next 2 days but sounds like saturday may be iffy. Going to try friday to open to Pompano.
  • SaltysackSaltysack Posts: 463 Officer
    May be making a trip out of Pompano tomorrow, looks like the weather will be good through the weekend. I'll for sure be out Sunday, tomorrow I won't be out early as I have to drop the boys to school at 7
  • EricD1980EricD1980 Posts: 181 Officer
    I will be out both friday and saturday right after i pick up bait