Home Panhandle General Fishing & The Outdoors

Christmas Adventure and purchase of the Ofishal Business

Replies

• KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,920 Captain
    Looks like a great trip!! Were you in the Bay the whole time? I would love to schedule a trip down this time of year, but my guys don't like cold water.
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • crcattypccrcattypc Posts: 632 Officer
    Klinger wrote: »
    Looks like a great trip!! Were you in the Bay the whole time? I would love to schedule a trip down this time of year, but my guys don't like cold water.

We were on the Gulf side... But 10 miles out so I don't consider that the Bay... The water was great... probably 72-74 degrees... I didn't wear a wetsuit. The wife wore a spring suit and was fine.
    :fishing:grin
  • KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,920 Captain
    crcattypc wrote: »
    We were on the Gulf side... But 10 miles out so I don't consider that the Bay... The water was great... probably 72-74 degrees... I didn't wear a wetsuit. The wife wore a spring suit and was fine.

:thumbsupMy guys like 85 degrees better:grin
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • addicted2reelinaddicted2reelin Posts: 137 Deckhand
    Awesome boat and great trip enjoyed your post... keep them coming :thumbsup
  • BeckBeck Posts: 2,332 Captain
    Always a great feeling bringing home a new boat....I hope you enjoy it. Nice report too!