Looking for gun chaps for Ruger M77

I need a set of gun chaps for my Ruger M77, 30-06. Kane made a great set but I understand they are out of business. I don't care if they are new or used if in good condition. Anyone know if they are available anywhere?
"Be what you is"....... Isaiah Minter

Replies

• Slopps08Slopps08 Posts: 1,038 Officer
    Well if you find any let me know! I have one from Kane and it is the greatest thing! I am trying to talk to my uncle to see if he wants to start a new business making them! He apolsters furniture and this would be an easy thing for him to do!
  • kci-miakci-mia Posts: 200 Deckhand
    It would be much easier and cheaper to just go buy some camo pattern duct tape and put it on the gun.
    They have woodland and digicamo pattern.
    I had it on my Remington 870 stock, barrel action and scope for a while during turkey season and it works well.
    When season is over you can just peel it off with no damage.
    I think a roll cost me $5
    That defeats the whole purpose of what we are trying to do with the chaps! The chaps are made to protect the beautiful wood stock so you can pass it down to your kids or grandkids in the same quality as you had it! Tape just ruins the stock when it starts to peal off or you want to change it!
  • Fishin RodFishin Rod Posts: 2,620 Captain
    I found what I wanted in a product called "Gun Huggi", google it, it works great.
    "Be what you is"....... Isaiah Minter
    Ok I will check it out!