WTB: Remington 1100 LT 20 gauge. Jacksonville FL

Hoping to find one for my wife and young children. If it has a youth stock that’s even better.

Brian
Ponte Vedra, FL
[email protected]

Replies

• Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,403 Captain
    Brian, you may want to check with Green Acres...not that they would likely have it in stock...but they ordered a shotgun for me and I had it two days later.
  • APEAPE Posts: 973 Officer
    If you want a new one, Wal Mart can order any remington model shotgun for you at a good price.
  • Big Bend BrianBig Bend Brian Posts: 1,405 Officer
    MarkO, that was a good idea. I searched on their website and while they had a handful of Remington 1100s they did not have a 20 gauge. Great idea though and I’ve book marked them to keep checking. Thanks MarkO.

Ape, this particular shotgun (the LT 20) Remington no longer produces. Thanks for the idea though.

I did find one on a local hunting website but it’s an older model that does not have selectable chokes. I’m hoping to find one with Remchokes so I can use it in the field too.
    Brian
  • flatsbroke22flatsbroke22 Posts: 405 Deckhand
    This gun has been out of production for a while. I got one 25 years ago and still have it(not for sale). I have never seen one with chokes, only interchangeable barrels. This gun is also pretty rare and collectable and the ones I have seen for sale have a pretty high price tag. Good luck with your hunt for one.
    2002 Pathfinder 2200v 200 Vmax HPDI
    2006 Hobie Outfitter Tandem
  • 001001 Posts: 4,292 Captain
    I hope you find one. We've got two and they are great dove guns. I didn't know they quit making them. Things we have are over 30 years old I think.
  • Prop BlastProp Blast Posts: 375 Officer
    I bought one back in '82 while stationed in Germany that was choked "skeet" -- no choke tubes. A sweet little shotgun. Unfortunately it was stolen from me back in '95.

I replaced it last year with an 1100 Sporting Clays 20ga -- this time with choke tubes. Still a sweet littel gun. LOP is a little short for me as I'm 6'4", but I can adjust. THat might be something you can look for as it's still in production.

PB
  • fixin2fixin2 Posts: 52 Greenhorn
    I have one that my daughters use, and they may want me to sell it so I can buy them a rifle. I will check with them later today and let you know if they give me the ok to sell it. It comes with 3 or four extra choke tubes as well.
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,397 Captain
    Did you want to walnut with blued steel or the synthetic stocked ugly one?
    Brian check your email.
  • Big Bend BrianBig Bend Brian Posts: 1,405 Officer
    This thread is no longer needed. I ended up buying a nice 1100 from fixin2.Thanks for all the views and replies.

Fixin2 (and your daughter) thanks for meeting me halfway and allowing me to take home that 1100. On the way home my children shot it and it’s gonna work out awesomely! We’ll take good care of it and it’ll get a great workout from both my children and the neighbor children I intend on taking out shooting (probably today). Some of them have never shot a shotgun before.

Chuckc thanks for your reply too but I’m set now.

I really like the FS forums!
    Brian
    Brian,

It was nice meeting you and your children. I knew the 1100 was going to a good home and I know you and the kids will really enjoy it.

Fixin2
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,397 Captain
    No sweat Brian, glad it worked out for you.