wtb shotgun

I'm looking for a 12 gauge shotgun.

Replies

• jdepdawgjdepdawg Posts: 57 Deckhand
    I have a Like New Remington 870 Marine Magnum - with collapsable stock, shell holder and the XCS finish - great boat gun.....500.00 retail is around 800.00
  • bikergjabikergja Posts: 27 Greenhorn
    I have a Browning model 2000, 12 gauge auto $375, like new
  • 13qbbq13qbbq Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    I have a Mossberg Ultimag 835, full camo, fiber optic sightsm shoots 2 1/2, 3, and 3 1/2 inch shells. $250 in Brevard County.
  • BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    13qbbq wrote: »
    I have a Mossberg Ultimag 835, full camo, fiber optic sightsm shoots 2 1/2, 3, and 3 1/2 inch shells. $250 in Brevard County.
    You have any pics? would you take any trades for anything?
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    gandrfab wrote: »
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky
  • HeavyDHeavyD Posts: 33 Deckhand
    if you are still looking i have a 12 ga. pump READ ALL DETAILS New England Partner 12 ga pump includes original factory wood stock and fore end plus Remington Sure Shot mossy oak obsession stock with thumb hole and fore end. 28" vent rib barrel with choke tubes and H.S. Strut extra full turkey choke tube and 24" fully rifled slug barrel with rifle sights. plus weaver saddle scope mount and a Simmons 4 power Pro Diamond scope with diamond shaped reticle. All in good condition i even have a few boxes of Federal Barnes Expander 12ga 3" mag slugs to go with it. let me know if you might be interested $ 400 or B/O possible trades
  • HeavyDHeavyD Posts: 33 Deckhand
    here is a pic
    002.jpg 89.9K