Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: Marine

Twin 350 crusaders with transmissions

captaingeoffcaptaingeoff West palm beachPosts: 2 Greenhorn

Tiara 1983 31' engines and parts. Twin 350 gas crusaders I'm Repowering. Everything included: 2 engines, 2 transmissions, all gauges, hoses, wiring, . All is on the water close to rybovich safe harbor so you can test before buying  you have to come get it or arrange for removal and delivery. I can't deliverwon't make any assurances on hours even though the seller did and there are hour meters. I have spent the last 30 years a 1600 Ron captain seen lots of used up engines and good ones. All the tests I have run point to these engines being lightly used and great for repowering. Tests: no smoking at any speed, idle great, no oil leaks, no water in oil engine, no water in oil  transmissions, heat exchangers good shape, clutches on transmissions great, no knocks or sounds, rpms check.  I would repower with these without worry and I would never leave anyone stranded at sea by my advice, super bad karma..