2008 Everglades 211cc
- All manuals on hand
- There are some knicks around the boat that I will be touching up slowly in the upcoming days
- The T-Top Powder Coating is in great shape considering its age. But there is some peeling at the base of the T-Top and some small areas around the front rail and leaning post. Has held up very well for the most part.
- The floor was a bit dirty at the time of the photos but she cleans up really well
Brand New Upholstery
Brand New Fusion Audio System
- Fusion RA60 Head Unit
- Fusion 4 Channel 1600W peak Amplifier
- (2) Fusion 8.8” Speakers on Bow
- (2) Fusion 6.5” Speakers on T-Top
Brand New Guest 4 Amp Dual Bank Battery Charger
Brand New OEM Everglade Decals
Brand New Registration Number Decals
Brand New LED Courtesy Lights
Brand New Gussi Italian Steering Wheel
Garmin GPS with Traditional, SideVu, & DownVu scanning transducer.
Completely Sanded/Buffed Inside and out this week
- Rear Bimini top does have a Boot Cover included
- Full boat Cover also included
- 35 Gallon In-Deck Fishbox behind the Livewell
- 30 Gallon Livewell Built into Leaning Post
- Spreader Lights Front and Rear
- Remote Controlled Spotlight
- VHF Radio
LOA - 20′ 9″
Beam - 8′ 2″
Draft - 1′ 3″
Weight - 2,225 lbs.
Deadrise - 21
Fuel - 66 gals.
Max. Hp - 225hp
2008 Honda 200hp with Aprox ~ 1100hrs (will go up as its in use)
- Maintenance Records will be provided
- Motor is very clean and well maintained.
- Cosmetically it does have some peeling paint on one panel. The rear sticker is also faded.
2007 Loadrite Dual Axle Trailer (Registration on Hand)
- 3500lb Axles/6000lb Carrying Capacity
- Brand New Spare Tire
- Brand New Safety Chains
- *Brakes not fully functional*
- Brand New Brake Rotors on front axle
- Brand New Brake Pads for all 4 Calipers
- When I purchased the trailer, no pads were installed. When I went to install the brake pads/rotors, I noticed the calipers were frozen and will need replacing. Everything is still in place and nothing has been disconnected.
Asking $38,995 OBO
Call or text 3054969746 with any questions
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL